➶𝚡𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚕➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝐹𝐿𝒰𝐹𝐹 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: doppio_kotokat  ◉✿♢

ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʏ/ɴ

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

"Can you guys stop babble about her over and over again?" A high pitched tone screeched in the living room. A purple haired guy continued the argue about the topic.

"But she's cool! Didn't you see her last stream?!" The boy stated. "Also, be a little nicer to your kouhai-"

"Guys, guys, guys!!" The door got almost kicked in, when another girl waltzed into the room while waving her phone madly. "Y/N's planning a collab with one group out of Niji EN! This is our chance to be with her!" She clenched her hands into a fist in happiness.

The previously enraged girl, signaled a goodbye with her hands, then slammed the exit behind her.

"Oh my gosh, Zaion... why is she like this?" Another voice added behind a bookshelf then someone with vibrant red locks walked up to sit beside the others.

"Maybe she already got into a conflict with her? You never know."

"Tsk. Of course, Hex-"

"You never know, Meloco.." Ver responded, defending the harsh voiced boy's idea. "There are times, when everyone overshoots the target afterall..."

"Well it doesn't matter!!" The girl who rushed in earlier put her hands in front of the speaking one's mouth. "One less! At least we get more attention." She read the whole message while playing with her pink-sided hair. "C'mon! It's cool that we're senpais now, why don't we try and help her get used to the company?"

"That's what I said!!" Doppio yelled in, earning everyone's look. "We should ask her to be included. I mean if everyone wants that..." He cheered and reminded himself that other people's opinions matter too and swiftly peeked at the others.

It took a few seconds, but everyone saw how excited he was.

'We shouldn't ruin his bliss...' The red haired tried to communicate with his eyes, looking directly into one of the tall girl's.

'Kotoka's right, it is a good opportunity but...' The exorcist understood it however didn't speak up.

The remaining persons in the room stood in silence and in the end Hex was the one who gave voice to Ver's and Meloco's thoughts. "But what about Zaion? Do we just not count her or..."