➶𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝐹𝐿𝒰𝐹𝐹 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: Nyxion_Trixion ◉✿♢

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʏ/ɴ
ʀᴏʟᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

"Okay, but can you at least, idunno, ask him to answer his messages?!"

"Look. Meloco... I can't control him..." You exhaled sharply while furrowing your eyebrows at the black-purple haired girl's pleading.

"He's spending his break with you! Give him some sense!" She shouted into the phone. "I bet he's right there with you--" And the call ended. The mentioned boy pulled the device out of your hand and pressed his thumb firmly on the red button.

"Ver!"

"Shush." He murmured, throwing your phone on the nightstand and turning his attention back to you. His arms snaked around you and his head rested on your shoulder blade. "I decided to be with you. I won't reply, you can tell them that." And that's when your phone started buzzing with messages. Yes. Your phone only. Ver managed to turn it off his. Completely.

"What if-"

"No 'what if'. We agreed on this... didn't we?" And here comes the eyes. The eyes you couldn't say no. With squinted eyes you averted his gaze. It was true, you did agree, but not on this. Ver insisted on teaching you korean, knowing you love learning languages so he instantly took the chance and rushed on a few days vacation, just to 'tutor' you. After you heard this, hesitation started bubbling in your mind but eventually you bit the bullet by the cause of his nagging. "Don't forget I took of these days just for you~"

Feeling guilty, you tried to peel off his limbs from your body. His hands were heavy, your struggles were almost no use.

"What?.." You heard the hoarse words, him speaking into your hair from behind. "You don't want to be with me that much?"

"Huh- no? I mean yes but-.. But the others are worrying about you.."

"And I was worried about YOU. That's why I'm here right now.." 'Love really does blind him huh..' You remain silent as you thought that, still glaring at your phone. "You're my lover, you should think the same-"

The palms of your hand got pressed on his mouth. "But you're a bit much.." You saw his eyes widen, the breath got caught in his throat.

"Oh.." The light flickered in his eyes. Ver immediately let go of you, pulling back and was ready to stand up from the bed. You knew he was sensitive, but not this much. You hooked your middle and pointing finger into the hem of his pants, stopping him from walking away.

"But we can work on it together.. How about that?" Ver snapped his head back at you. "You're new to love and I understand it... I didn't draw my boundaries, but let's work on it, and our relationship while you're here with me." A tender smile was visible on your face, which he mirrored and peacefully climbed back into your arms.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

457 words
Thanks for reading! There won't be more updates, or it will be very slow, due to school as I want to focus on my studies. I wish you all a good school year, darlings! <3

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•