➶𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝐹𝐿𝒰𝐹𝐹 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: Doppii_  ◉✿♢

ɴᴏɴ ʙɪɴᴀʀʏ ʏ/ɴ
ᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʏ/ɴ

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

 "Y/N!" A friendly and very bright voice echoed through the house. Someone was searching for you. It was raining and lightning very heavily outside. You could almost feel your eardrums bursting from the loud sounds as you gripped your hands tighter over your ears.

"Hey...Y/N?" The door handle to your room clicked and a light pink haired girl poked her head through the doorway. She wore weird clothes, but you had already got used to them. Her hair was in a side ponytail and had a bunch of dark-coloured stripes. Her eyes were full of happiness, kindness, and worry... for you. But your eyes... it only reflected fear. You had anxiety from everything and everyone that was loud around you. And also a sense of unease from more than half of the human population on earth. In the last few years you tried to overcome this, but there was no medicine for it.

Only this girl. She had a warm, and big heart, she was caring and precious. You sat there alone, trying to think about good things, everything that would make your trembling go away. She walked up to you, slowly and steadily.

"I'm here, Y/N.." You felt your bed sink beside you, then a hand that tried to peel off your grip from your head. Your empty eyes glared up on her, in the time, she got closer to you and put one of her arm around your hips and slightly smiled.

"We can cuddle, if that helps!..." She peeped as silently as she could. You wanted to ask back what she was saying, when you realized what she had whispered. At these times you were thankful that she didn't make much noise, but also not. It was really weird.

You opened your arms and shifted closer to her. You muttered a 'thank you' against her shoulder, then you climbed onto her body to fully plop yourself on it. You weren't that heavy. -From what she said- She was especially fragile, even for a doll. But she didn't mind damaging herself for you, and those who she loved. She started to think about what was the best thing to do for you right now, to calm you down.

Her palms found their way to your hair and began to caress it. The girl started to humming rhythmically something. It sounded beautiful to you, but also familiar. You looked up to see her eyes closed, concentrating on the song. It was your favourite, but not because it was from someone else or from someone famous. It was from her. This was the song she had always sung to you, every time. With this, you always drifted to sleep as soon as she started.

But this time something was off, and both of you didn't know what it was. "What?" She noticed you stared at her, your face flushed in embarrassment. You pressed a quick 'm-m' out of yourself and looked away, at the wall behind her.

"Do you not like this lullaby?" The girl asked, slightly tilting her head in question. You shook your head, signaling a 'no' and asking her to continue. Even you couldn't tell what was wrong. Maybe you weren't tired enough? Nothing was missing, and by this time even the storm had passed. It became silent between the two of you and in the meantime you noticed not you, but Maria fell asleep. You stayed in her arms, one wrapped around your back and the other one around your waist.

You didn't mind that your embrace helped her, and you also remained serene. How she stopped fondling, you replaced her, starting at the head. Your eyes scanned deeply through her every feature. She was enchanting, just like a doll, considering she is one. Her hair was pink. In the first minute when you met her you wondered, why pink? It was like she was not human... at all. But when you started dating, you slowly got used to this too . She had a few more features that isn't human like. Her too slim body and her little hand, her shining eyes were like gemstones, especially in the dark. Her face and skin was also gleaming. Because of her perfect looks, sometimes it didn't help, but just the opposite: it gave you more anxiety and self-image issues.

It was really hard to overcome but you made more progress every day. You couldn't wait to finally have no problems and be seen as a normal couple. Everyone saw Maria next to you as someone who was hired to be with you and help you all the time.

Finally you looked back at her face,  her eyes opened suddenly out of nowhere and your face got in her sight. She wasn't smiling like always, at these time she was rather frightening. She didn't even have to ask what the problem was. It wasn't the first time you'd been jealous of her and she knew it.

"You were thinking about 'that' again?" She tried to seem normal but you could feel how sometimes she was angry even with herself. There were no point hiding it, so you just told her how you felt.

"Yea..."

"It's not like I didn't told you already like thousands of times." She sighed, then reached forward to cup your cheeks. "I adore you most out of all people, I love how lovely you are, and I love your personality. Don't think about these stuff again and again dummy." Then she fell silent... for a few minutes. "But if you're still going to, I will remind you all the time, how a good and a good-looking person you are." She finished her speech and a smile spread across her face.

You nodded and buried it in the crook of her neck, except this time she stayed awake, until you drifted off to sleep first. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

972 words 

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! It was my first time completing a request and I will try my best in the future too!

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•