➶𝚟𝚘𝚡 𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝚜. 𝚝. 𝟸 𝚙𝚝.➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝐹𝐿𝒰𝐹𝐹 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉ WARNING: -Personality change. [Again]♢◉✿

ʜ/ᴄ - ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ*

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

Apart from a few "sorry" messages you got from her, you didn't even talked to Selen, since what happened in the café. But you missed her, you really missed her, and wished that you would've handled the situation calmly. After that day, you felt too ashamed to reply to her. It was a week ago, but the last two day she didn't even showed up to her classes. 

"Y/N. Do you know what happened to Se-" You heard another classmate asking about her. It was like you already knew what they were going to be asking about. Of course it's her. After you taught her how to be kinder, she made many friends. But there was a limit for you too and the string has snapped.

"Ask her yourself, Pomu. Like you saw, she didn't even wanted to talk to me in the past few days. Why should I know it?" You interrupted her and replied coldly, not even looking up from your phone. A few second passed, but she was still there, sitting across from you on the bench in front of you. "Why are you still here? I already told I don't know what's up with her!" You raised your voice but then suddenly you felt someone pull you of off the chair onto the ground. 

"You could be a bit nicer, you know, just like Selen" Another voice struck your ear. You looked up and noticed it was a certain blue haired girl, from the same friend group as the blonde one. "We just asked you kindly, but if no, then no I guess" She blurted out while crouched down to my eye level. 

Then suddenly you heard a door slam from your left altough you didn't even cared anymore who came in... one thing was certain: It wasn't Selen.

"Look girls, I don't want to bother anything, but could y'all solve your problems outside of the school? I mean it really bothers everyone so..." You turned your head towards them. A boy came in with raven hair and an especially deep voice. He scratched his head, then turned his head towards you to examine you. His face lit up immediately and cheered. "I know you!" He exclaimed, which you just pointed at yourself in confusion. "Yeah yeah, I'm speaking of you, H/C*-ed pretty lady." He added while he started to approaching you. He seemed friendly so you just sat there and waited for what he wanted from you. While he was talking with you, the two girl left the classroom as quickly as they could.

"Here, take my hand" He held out his hand for you. "Or... no, if you want to stay on the floor" He pulled it right back, but you reached after him and grabbed his hand.

"Thanks." You stood up and cleaned yourself from the dust. "My name's Reiko- Oh wait, you know that, nevermind." Suddenly you remember that he called you by your name, so he must know it.

"Yeah, haha" He chuckled nervously. "I'm Vox. Vox Akuma. Nice to meet you." And then he grabbed you hand, you taught he just wanted to shook it, but instead he kissed the back of your hand, which you replied with a flushed face. 'Why does he act this friendly to me?' You taught to yourself. 'It is true, that he knows who I am, but still, I didn't even saw him in my entire life. I wonder though how he knows me...'