➶𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗➷

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

♢✿◉𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺: Doppii_ ◉✿♢

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʏ/ɴ
ᴛᴏᴘ ʏ/ɴ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴘᴇᴛʀᴀ

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

'We're not going to let this continue..' you murmured under your breath, as your strong grip caught the smaller girl's wrist and pulled her out the door. The loud music still banged loudly through the thick metal door while you walked away from the bar. You shot back at Petra a few glances, still walking in front of her yet her eyes remained on the ground. She looked tired and broken from the alcohol, but to tell the truth, you couldn't care less. After a few more minutes of rushing and her stumbling in her shoes, you pulled the girl into a narrow alley, letting go of her and practically slamming her to the hard brick-wall.

"I'm sorry..." Was the words that weakly left her mouth. You turned your head with your ears in front of her mouth. The girl was ready to repeat her words, she thought you didn't hear her, but oh dear heavens... you did hear her and saw through Petra like she was just glass.

"Look at you, what a naughty girl.." Your hands found their way behind her back, caressing it slightly as you leaned in more and more. Soft lips brushed at each other, bodies heating up with each passing second. Your fangs biting her lips to which she gasped and you taking advantage of this, showed your tongue down on her throat. Her dress was medium lenght, still the end of it started to get worn-out. You didn't care, so far the evening has been about her, now it's your turn.

You pulled her away by the hair, forcing to look you in the eyes.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy fooling me? To lie to me, about being with your friend? Instead, where do I find you? Hanging on to another man, as if your life depended on it.. " You were mad, but not enough to hurt her physically.

"Y/N... I- I don't know why- My friends... Yeah, my friend.. are the ones, they.. they dragged me into it, it's their faul-"

"Ah ah ah. Stop right there."  You shushed her with your finger in front of her mouth, "By now, it really doesn't matter who was at fault right there... you will get the punishment, even if they are the ones." Your eyes threw lightning at her, you were fuming inside, but your mouth slowly curved into an eager smile. You felt the fog start to cover your clean vision and mind.

Her knees were already starting to give up, however this isn't the goal. Your resting hands began to wander down on her, until it reached her sides. "Only you can be this needy.." You sighed against the nape of her neck, the hot breath hitting her skin and sending down vibrations which you felt too and giggled at her pitifulness. You chuckled as you caught her in your arms, then swooped in for a tender kiss that quickly grew heated and passionate. Petra stood still in front of you, just enjoying your warmness in the cold. She felt as if the world froze around them. Her ears shut out the sound of the rain and the city's lights faded away and you too, refused to turn your attention to anything other than Petra.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, then you leaned back from her lips. Your long and tender fingers in a matter of seconds tangled in the locks of her hair and pulled her head back again, forcing her to look into your eyes. She nodded out of the blue, but you and her exactly knew that she almost felt your desires and accepted them even before telling them to her. Fumbling noises could be heard from down areas. When the clicking sound faded down, you felt the belt's strength dying down around your waist. Another sick smile creeped its way up to your mouth, while your eyes were full with craving and longing for her.

As you felt you lose yourself in her scent and expressions, at the same time you felt a light pressure on your ribcage, while her sharp nails dug into the skin on your chest. A loud hiss was suppressed through your teeth.

"N-not here.." 'Huh?' Your breath hitched in the back of your throat. The black haired girl's voice was shaky, but she tried to make it sound as firm as she could. You curled your mouth into a smug smile to her words.

"Yes..yes.. who am I to say 'no' to my dear lover's request.." A giggle could be heard from you while you did back your belt in a hurry, not forgetting to finish your sayings. "But I won't hesitate at home.."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

 798 words

Hi! In the end this isn't really turned out to be a real smut. I started writing this like 2 months ago and I totally forgot about it. Now that I sat down and started writing again, I didn't had the same idea as back then, so I quickly ended up with this. I'm really sorry if this is not what you wanted to read, I tried my best! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•