Chapter - 2

At the Cafe!

"I did that for your own good." "How much longer are you not going to tell them what is wrong? " Asked Natasha

"Whatever, forget it! Did you order anything yet?" Exclaimed Pearl.

"Yes, your favourites... see! " Said, Natasha

"Yummy!" said Pearl, devouring her food.

At School!

For Pearl school was both the worst thing and the best thing. She didn't have many friends... though she knew everyone. She felt like she was the prime target... a person to be bullied. All the time.

She wanted to forget yesterday but just couldn't, she wanted a proper explanation and apology from Amanda.

walking inside the school with Natasha... all eyes were on her. people were whispering to each other.

"She is the girl who got bullied yesterday. It was so hilarious!" Said girl 1, laughing.

"She looks pitiful... honestly I think she deserves it." Said Boy 1... Snickering.

With her eyes brimming with tears, she ran off to the terrace, Natasha following her. Reaching the terrace she took a deep breath and then started crying. Why!! That was the only question on her mind right now.

"Pearl..." Said a tall guy, looking worried and trying to catch his breath.

She turned around in astonishment and hugged the boy very tight.

"Where" sob "were" sob "you?" Asked Pearl while hitting on the boy's chest.

"I'll go now... see you at lunch pearl." Earning a nod from Pearl. Natasha went away thinking of giving both of them a moment.

"Aiden..." Whined Pearl.

"Yes... Stop crying now" Said Aiden, in the most soothing voice.

Seeing that Pearl had calmed down, He said "What happened... why are you crying, I thought you were strong... Huh?"

With a pout, she replied, "I missed you!"

Both of them looked at each other in the eyes. Feeling a sense of relief to be together once again.

How long will their happiness last?