Chapter 5

At Home

Giving one last hug to Aiden Pearl got out of the car. " Bye Aiden! Text me after you reach home." Said, Pearl

"Bye Pearl!" Said Aiden

There was silence when she entered her house. Curious she walks into the kitchen, finding a note.

Sighing she went to her room and slammed the door shut. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the good part of the day. She took out her diary from under her bed and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Today was such a great day... I spent the entire day with Aiden, and it felt so good. I don't think I've had so much fun in a very long time. Getting out of the house really took my mind off everything. But when I come back home my parents weren't there, I just found a note saying they won't be back until tomorrow morning.

Well, I don't care, I am hurt, I really wanted to talk to them about my day, but I don't think I can do that now I guess. They didn't scold me today, like yay! Tbh, it feels a little odd not being yelled at for once or being told to sit and study again. Not that I don't like it but, it is overwhelming you know. I try I do, I try to be the kid they want, but I don't think anything satisfies them. I can't talk to them about anything related to boys, makeup, or anything that other girls might do. Because they think it is a barrier between me and my 'Future'. Like I am only 16... I need a break.

Anyway, I haven't talked to Natasha since Aiden came, hope she isn't angry. I better go and get something to eat.

Love Pearl,

<3