Chapter 4

It was a lovely day with the birds chirping and the sun shining brightly... Pearl woke up smiling ever so cutely. Excited to go out with Aiden. She goes down to be greeted by Aiden and her parents.

"You're here early!" Said Pearl

Chuckling Mrs woods says " No Pearl, You are late!"

And everyone broke into laughter.

"Let us all have breakfast and then you kids can leave... okay?" Mr woods suggested

After Breakfast

"Bye mum, Bye dad!" said Pearl happily.

"Bye, princess! Have fun!" Exclaimed Mr Woods

"Yay! I am so excited about today!" Said Pearl, Jumping and hopping here and there.

Chuckling Aiden Said, "Such a kid..."

Getting in the car Pearl was already vibing to the music. Excited to have fun and forget about everything after a long time. They were going to Parsley Hills, which was said to have a breathtaking view.

At the hill

"Let's go!" Said Pearl, walking fastly

"Yeah... wait for me!" Exclaimed Aiden

The entire trek, Pearl talked giggled and clicked photographs of the view and Aiden. Reaching the top she left a contented exhale.

"Wow..." Said, Pearl. A gentle breeze ruffled her hair, and she smiled, breathing heavily at the beautiful scenery.

"Amazing isn't it?" Asked Aiden, Looking at her with eyes full of adoration.

"Yeah! Just amazing..." Said Pearl, still admiring the view with a smile.

Turning around she hugged Aiden softly mumbling " Thank you..."

Chuckling Aiden said "Anything for you..."

The feeling of loss and pain slowly melted away as they admired the scenery. Bringing a sense of relaxation and a soft smile to their faces.