𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

•𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄•

•𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄•

"What is the Underworld?" San timidly asked the closest God, who turned out to be Yeosang, God of the Day, owner of light, and the sun, he was the counterpart and partner of Seonghwa, the God of Night and owner of the Moon and the stars, who was also next to him, both were the first Gods that the Creator had made.

"I don't think the Creator likes you to know such things," Seonghwa said, his tone reserved and serious. "He doesn't like to talk about it."

"It's just curiosity," San defended himself with a pout. "The other day I saw one of the humans from Earth die, and when I asked him what was wrong...he said that his soul would go to the Underworld, but he wouldn't tell me what it is."

Both Gods looked at each other, until Seonghwa shrugged, letting the dark haired speak.

"You didn't hear it from us," Yeosang warned. "The Underworld is the only existing land where the Creator has no power, because it is a forbidden land, created by his brother, the God of Destruction."

San raised his eyebrows in surprise, extremely curious.

"That's where the souls of humans go when they die," Seonghwa added. "And there are also the Gods that the Creator no longer wants, or that are useless, because they cannot contribute to any of the worlds. It is the Land of the Dead Gods."

"How do they get there? Do they die? Like humans?" San was confused because the Creator had told him that the Gods could not die.

"Not really, they are expelled from the lands of the Creator," Seonghwa explained. "They go to Earth, and there are doors to the Underworld, maybe... a very deep well, a very dark cave, a waterfall... they are camouflaged."

"I think we already said enough to the child," Yeosang murmured in the ear of the other God, although San could hear the same. "We shouldn't get into trouble."

Seonghwa simply nodded, without saying anything else, the Creator would be very angry if he heard him talk about that, especially with his most beloved creation, that cute boy whom he protected too much.

"Can you tell me one more thing?" asked San, because he found in that mysterious place an essence of freedom, so distant and forbidden that he could do anything to reach it. "How can you go to the Underworld?"

The other Gods looked at each other, they shook their heads, San knew they wouldn't tell him, so he was a little saddened.

"I think you should be careful of what you ask," Yeosang said. "Curiosity killed the cat, say the humans," he added, before leaving, with a slight bow.

San was quite disappointed and somewhat embarrassed by that question, as if he had said something really bad.

At that moment he wanted to go to his private palace and hug Sannie until he fell asleep.