𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

•𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊•

When San woke up, Hongjoong was no longer by his side, he jumped up to look around, waking up the rabbit.

"Joong?" he called, rubbing his eyes before getting out of bed, he walked slowly out, into the small living room, which barely had an old armchair and a small table, there was no one there either, the door was open, so he continued his way outside.

He looked with surprise at the golden rays that decorated the sky, those that made his skin feel warm, that illuminated that world for the first time, like a golden veil that made him blink often to get used to it.

And there was Hongjoong, his dark hair shone in a tied up shade, even a little reddish, his skin looking more tanned and his dark eyes reflecting that beautiful sunlight, he smiled him a good morning, making his heart flutter.

"The God of Day is also here, and he even brought his Sun to this world," Hongjoong spoke, his voice sounding deep and tired from crying for so long, even so, he smiled, his long, curly hair covered part of his eyes, he was wearing such simple clothes but it was impossible that they didn't fit him perfectly, even disheveled, sitting on the ground on that grass that now seemed so green, San blushed quite a bit at that sight. "I don't know what happened, but for him to be an Unwanted God...it's serious."

"An Unwanted?" repeated the young God. "Oh, I know," he remembered a conversation with Seonghwa and Yeosang from long ago. "They are the ones that the Creator does not want, right?  The ones that are useless, right?"

Hongjoong raised his eyebrows at those words, he sighed slightly.

"San...all the Gods that the "Creator," he made quotes with his fingers, "that Wooyoung has made, everyone of them has had a role, everyone is 'The God of...Something', everyone is useful."

>> That he no longer wants them may be something true," he agreed. "But the Unwanted Gods are only those who...don't match with what Wooyoung wants, they are those who think for themselves, who believe in what is right and not in what he tells them."

San nodded, he had an adorable pout forming on his lips, he felt like he had screwed up.

"I am an Unwanted God according to Wooyoung, in case you hadn't noticed," he said, with a soft smile. "And it is the best thing that has happened to me in my entire existence, because since he abandoned me on these lands...I am free, at last."

"That does sound very nice," San admitted, wishing to be someone like him. "What do you do?" he asked, changing the subject, seeing the weird way he was sitting.

"Yoga," he replied. "It's an invention of my humans, it helps to have energy, to concentrate, and also to relax, it's good for breathing...normally it calms me down but it's not working very well...come, I'll show you."

San moved closer to him, sitting facing each other, Hongjoong showing him how to sit cross-legged, and then tuck the remaining foot over the leg, causing a grimace to appear on his face from the tension in his leg.

"You shouldn't tense up, you should be relaxed," he reminded him, seeing how he pressed his lips from that position. "Take a deep breath, and focus on the sun's rays on your skin, you have to feel its energy and seek your calm."

San closed his eyes and listened to him, filling his lungs with air, letting himself be carried away by the heat of the sun, he felt how he was losing himself in the tranquility that enveloped him.

He was calm until he felt Hongjoong's touch on his hand, he opened his eyes to see him, the God of Humans took it gently.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," he murmured, he looked at him with those dark and tired eyes, but they were still beautiful, even with those slight dark circles and swelling from sleep, "it's just...my humans don't feel well, and I don't either, of course...I'm very worried that the Sun is here, that's not a good thing...the Sun was a gift from the Gods to them and if it is here...it means that it is no longer with them..."

"Hongjoong...I don't understand your pain, but I promise you that everything will be fine," said the brown-haired man, intertwining his fingers with him, from his relieved expression he could see that his pain had disappeared. "Is this the first time this has happened? Feeling like this?" Hongjoong denied, frowning slightly. "Just as it happened that time, it will happen this time too, you'll see...just as the day ends and starts again, everything will pass, and you'll be happy again."

San gently combed the other's curly hair, moving it away from his eyes, those dark and warm orbs looked at him mercilessly, making his cheeks turn red, but he couldn't stop looking at them, they were so pretty.

He saw him smile, his little eyes became kinder and smaller, forming wrinkles at the sides, he smiled with him too.

"You are really very good at consoling, San."

"Thank you..." he murmured. "I was very lonely in the World Above, the Cre-...Wooyoung, he wouldn't let me talk to other Gods so I spent a lot of time alone, and when I felt bad, I had to comfort myself."

Hongjoong raised his eyebrows, making doggy eyes in a sad and somewhat surprised expression.

"Why?"

San shrugged.

"He always said that I was his favorite...his "masterpiece", he used to say, and he wouldn't let anyone get close to me, or talk to me much, and no one could touch me, only him, because I was his, his creation, and that," he muttered, uncomfortable, he didn't like to talk about the way Wooyoung treated him.

"I'm so sorry, SanSan," Joong said, that deep and soft voice and that cute nickname that he had never heard before made him feel better. " But now that you are in this world...nothing Wooyoung has done to you is valid, nor any of his orders."

>> You no longer have to be alone, you don't have to obey others, here you are yourself...you are free.

San smiled, and was about to respond, when a strong beam of light blinded him, causing him to drop Hongjoong's hand to cover his eyes, at the same time he heard an angry voice of dark haired God yell his name, only it didn't sound as kind and affectionate as he remembered.

"San! You will return to the World Above right now!"