𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

•𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘•

•𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘•

At that cry, the elder God did not hesitate to run into the house and San followed him with some fear, he was received by a small room with a modest kitchen, but the sound of crying and Yunho's soft words came from inside a room, he leaned in the doorway, Sannie clutched to his chest.

He was able to see that God who had received him, the one who in a moment gave him so much security, and trust, and that strange feeling of familiarity, that God that his heart had followed to that place...he was now hugging himself, between tears, and strangled sobs, he was trembling completely, and Yunho spoke to him in a futile attempt to calm him down.

"Hongjoong..." San murmured his name in pain, he felt tears quickly rise to his eyes, it hurt so much to see him like that, and a sudden desire to protect him blossomed in his heart.

"San, please go away," asked Yunho, who thought it inappropriate for someone to see Hongjoong in this state, he wanted to have privacy so he could feel bad in peace.

"B-but..." he murmured in a pout, how could he explain to that God that he couldn't leave, that his heart wouldn't let him abandon him like that? "What's happening to him?"

"It's the humans, they are suffering, and Joong suffers with them," said Yunho, with very little desire to explain the pain of the young God. "Hongjoong....what's going on?"
"I-I can't breath," he murmured in pain, hiding his face on his knees, he was made into a ball and the older God cradled him against his chest. "They... They're drowning, and I-I'm d-drowning too."

"Breathe, Joong, it will go away, "Yunho rubbed his back, while the God of Humans tried to breathe deeply.

"Their souls...there are many, they're coming here."

"You can't go to receive them, Hongjoong, you're in no condition to do it," Yunho denied.

"C-can you go? They need...they need someone, p-please," he asked.

Yunho hesitated, he didn't want to leave him like that, because he knew Hongjoong was having a panic attack from so many human emotions, and he didn't have the heart to leave him in the midst of his suffering.

"I can stay with him," San offered, catching the sight of the older God, Hongjoong nodded slightly in approval, he didn't really care who would stay with him, he just wanted someone to go soothe the hurting souls of humans when they arrived in that world.

"Fine, I'll go," Yunho said, he would go only for the little God, only because he could never deny Hongjoong anything, because he was a very dear person to him.

He moved away from him and motioned for San to come closer, the brunette went to the edge of the bed, Sannie jumped from his arms onto it, and went to sniff Joong, moving his whiskers.

"Don't leave him alone," Yunho asked, and they were the last words he said before leaving the house, leaving them both alone, with that golden rabbit that rubbed against Hongjoong's feet.