𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀

•𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀•

•𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀•

"Sannie, do you want to go accompany Yeosang for a while?" asked San, he had been hugging Hongjoong for quite some time, who from time to time cried and hid his face on his chest, they were both in the older man's bed to have a little more privacy, he wanted Joong to feel better, he was afraid to let go and suffer, that's why he stayed there.

The rabbit looked at him doubtfully, San pouted at him, and in the end the golden animal got out of bed and went out of the house, to accompany the dark haired God who was also sad and lonely, but San couldn't do anything to comfort him.

San sighed with relief, once the little animal stopped bothering him and left the modest cabin of the other God.

"Does that big-eared rabbit annoy you?" asked Hongjoong, his voice sounded even more hoarse and serious than normal, due to the sadness that he had to calm down, giving San a chill.

"Not quite...sort of," he shrugged. "I know that Wooyoung has made him believe that he is my guardian, gave him the title of "Protector" and everything...he thinks that he is responsible for me and it is not his fault that he wants to do what others told him to do...but I'm not like that, that's why...we collide a little."

"A bunny wants to control you? Kick it away, I don't know..."

"Yes," San laughed a little, Hongjoong thought his laugh was pretty. "Not all the time, he is very affectionate actually and he was always there for me...he lets me cuddle him or sleep with him, he also kisses sometimes."

>>He was my only company for a long time, I don't want to leave him behind, I know that one day he will see that I just want to be happy...he is somewhat stubborn at first but he understands me better than anyone.

Hongjoong nodded slightly, took the boy's hand to intertwine his fingers, then moved away slightly and looked at him with another kind of pain in his dark eyes.

"I know what Yeosang said was something you don't want to tell me but...I need to hear it from you," he asked. "I knew you had escaped when you arrived, you said something like that but...I didn't think it would be that bad."

San looked down and pursed his lips, he really didn't want Hongjoong to find out about everything and hate him, because he wanted to stay there with him, hug him and take care of the pain...and he knew it would be impossible if he ruined it.

He felt bad, he carried a stigma that separated him from everything, in the World Above, or in the World Below...if the stigma was Wooyoung and the madness that he carried around him, the same one that caused pain to other Gods and catastrophes in humans, and that would make everything break around him, no matter where in existence, he would always feel marked.

"I...well, Wooyoung created me from the most beautiful flower in the world, according to what he said..and that made me the God of Everything Beautiful, I had my palace and a window to see humans and give them beautiful things...but he didn't treat me the same as the rest."

>>He said that I was his, that I was his most beautiful creation, and since I was his...I couldn't talk to anyone, I couldn't do anything, and he held meetings with the other Gods of the World Above just so that I would be by his side and he could present me as his God.

>>And I got tired of all that...I'm not interested in being by his side, I don't want to see him, I don't want him to bother me...I just want to see the humans and make them happy, giving them nice things and being free.

Hongjoong nodded slightly, he brought his free hand to the chestnut-haired's face to lift it up, because he shouldn't feel bad if his desire was pure, and he knew it was so.

San did not wish evil on anyone, he knew that his heart was incapable of such a thing.

"So I escaped...Yeosang and Seonghwa told me about the World Below, and the portals that there are from the World of Humans, I got tired of everything, and that's how I came here and met you.

He saw the stars in his eyes shine with emotion, remembering their first meeting, in that euphoric moment of happiness, freedom, for the first time in his existence that boy had smiled honestly and Hongjoong had been there to see and admire him at the most beautiful moment of his life.

"And when we separated..." the chestnut-haired continued speaking, a little sadder. "I found Sannie, because he came looking for me...the Creator said I have to go back, and he is...hurting humans until I come back."

Hongjoong's expression was so serious and unreadable that it scared him and made him want to cry.

"B-but I don't want to go back there," he added quickly, trying not to think that Joong was angry so as not to cry. "I do not want...I want to be free and happy, and none of those things are possible if Wooyoung is there."

>>That's why I thought that if I came with you, you could do something for the humans, to save them.

"I can't do anything for them," said Hongjoong, his face was still serious and his deep voice scared him a little. "I have no power over them, I was banished from all of the Creator God's domains and the Land of Humans is one of them."

>> I can feel my humans, but I can't see them and I can't help them, much less save them...since I've been an Unwanted my task here was to comfort the humans after they died; and I can't do anything else."

San looked down and remained silent, he nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry," Hongjoong added.

"No, no," the chestnut-haired hastened to deny. "I'm sorry, I'm causing all of this...and I didn't want to tell you because I d-didn't want you to be mad at me."

"SanSan."

San looked up at that nickname, only to find Hongjoong coming closer to his face, his cheeks flushed rapidly as the elder God caressed his cheek, wiping away a tear he didn't know had escaped, he felt so bad and guilty for so many things, for humans, for Hongjoong, for Yeosang and Seonghwa.

"I couldn't be mad at you," murmured Hongjoong in a low voice, San could barely hear him.

The young God smiled slightly at the strokes of the elder's thumb on his rosy cheek.

"I promise I'll solve this," said the youngest. "Somehow..."

"If someone can help you..." Joong murmured, after a few seconds in silence where he was thinking about an answer. "That's it, Jongho, you should go see him."

>>He is the complete opposite of Wooyoung and he would never fight him, but the only one that can go against him.

>>Jongho is as powerful as Wooyoung, if not more.