𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄•

Waking up the next day, San was still asleep, hugging the older man's waist, lying on his side, his cheeks became plumper and his mouth opened slightly, showing a little of those white buck teeth, he looked so calm and innocent Hongjoong smiled, and his hand caressed his fluffy hair and pretty cheeks.

The brunette let out a sleepy murmur and his little eyes slowly opened, blinking to focus his gaze on Hongjoong's face, just inches from his.

So close that his cheeks lit up but his eyes couldn't tear themselves away from God's, admiring from the darkness in his pupils, to the thick eyelashes that framed them, and a pretty mole under one of his eyes.

"E-ehmm..." San stammered an attempt to speak but he couldn't, his cheeks turned very red and he coughed to clear his throat.

"It's more comfortable sleeping with you without that rabbit in the middle" Hongjoong said, ignoring San's nervousness and smiling, his eyes still heavy with sleep, making a noticeable crease under them, his disheveled hair and his smile, the younger thought it was a nice thing to see to wake up to every day.

San didn't know what to answer, and only blushed enormously, slowly they separated, and Hongjoong tried to stop touching him to look for his Humans among his emotions.

"How are they?" asked San, seeing how the older man put a hand to his chest, over his heart, and gave light pampering to it, his brows were furrowed, and he noticed that something was wrong from his expression, Hongjoong was like an open book.

"I feel more...empty, as if there weren't so many, as if many had left."

San broke at the sadness in his voice.

"What happens when humans die? Do you still feel them?"

Hongjoong denied.

"Humans are creatures of life, when they die they are Souls, and they do not belong to me, I am no longer their God," he said, he smiled painfully. "That is why the fact that they have exiled me here is a condemnation, because I am already a God who can not do anything."

>>Even when they come to this world after dying and I comfort them...I don't feel anything they feel, but I do it because I couldn't do it when I should have."

San didn't know what to say, he murmured a soft "I'm sorry,"  to which Hongjoong replied that he shouldn't because it wasn't his fault.

"Let's go see Yeosang, maybe he's worse than yesterday," Joong said, finally getting up, took San's hand to leave the house, and the dark haired God was still in the same place as before, when Sannie saw him appear he ran towards him.

"He didn't want to sleep, he didn't sleep at all, he feels bad, I don't know what to do," said the bunny, so that only San could understand him, the others heard a series of adorable squeals.