𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

•𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄•

•𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄•

His body was lifted from the ground effortlessly, Yeosang took his arm, bringing it to his height, San looked at him afraid and the stars in his eyes trembled with fear.

"You will return to the World Above right now!" The dark haired male yelled, very annoyed.

"No!" The brown-haired man pushed him, which made the God of the Day more enraged, and took him by the neck, causing the young God's cry to be suffocated in his throat, his scared doe eyes widened even more, and he could only see the expression of fury of the greater God.

"You are no one to disobey! Who do you think you-?!" He could not finish, due to the hard push that Hongjoong gave him, freeing the brown-haired man, who coughed and breathed heavily, falling to the ground on his knees, the God of Humans stood in front of him, protecting him from Yeosang, almost at the same time, instantly Sannie went to him and began to ask annoyingly if he was okay, while jumping around him, until the brown-haired man motioned for him to leave.

"How dare you break the peace of this world like that?!" Hongjoong yelled, Yeosang took a moment to recognize him, it had been a long time since he last saw him. "Wooyoung's orders don't reach these lands, so you can't do anything in his name."

"God of Humans, Hongjoong," the dark haired man murmured. "You, more than anyone else, should know how humans are suffering because of that rebellious and selfish God. Did he tell you what he did?"

San widened his eyes in fear, helplessly, his heart skipped a beat.

"San was very clear in saying that he wants his freedom, and that's not selfish," Hongjoong corrected, San was still very scared, and his whole body trembled.

"Because of him, catastrophes are being generated in the Land of Humans, did you know that?" Hongjoong didn't answer, in truth, he didn't know why San was there, he supposed that he was an Unwanted God, who had been expelled, but from Yeosang's words, he was realizing that he wasn't. "San abandoned his post in the World Above, escaped, betraying the Creator, his companions and his duties as a God. Although being the God of the Beautiful is the most useless task that could be created, he didn't need to do anything but be pretty and even that he could not bear."

San felt bad, tears rose to his eyes, he felt that everything had ended there, that Hongjoong would hate him for being the cause of all the suffering of humans, that he would abandon him at his mercy and Yeosang would take him back to his prison, where he would once again be that God of the Beautiful, that pretty boy, the Creator's favorite, the one who had nothing.

"Joong..." he murmured his name with a broken voice. "I-I can explain it to you, I-"

"San was brave and able to flee from Wooyoung's command, he is an admirable God, and he is far from being selfish and useless," Hongjoong defended him, to the surprise of the minor God. "And he may be a young God, but he knows what he wants, and he has the education not to go all over the world fighting with other Gods."

Yeosang had no words to answer with.

"It's a shame that a God as important as you reacts that way," he finished, finally turning to San, bending down to his height with a tired sigh, seeing his scared little eyes and the tears on his cheeks, he wiped them gently, and He raised his face to see his neck, it was red where Yeosang had hurt him. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

San denied, he had no words, a part felt moved and another was still embarrassed, he looked down at his hands.

"I'm sorry for not telling you," he murmured. "What Yeosang says is true.  Wooyoung is angry for me running away, it's my fault what's happening to your humans...l

Hongjoong kept silent, looking at him with somewhat sad eyes.

"It's not your fault," he said, gently shaking his head. "It's not your fault that Wooyoung is a bad God, or that he treated you like that to make you want to run away, and it's not your fault that he always takes his anger out on humans."

"B-but..."

"Hey," Hongjoong took his hand, entangling their fingers, San stared at that union, Joong's hands were bigger than his, just a little, but that made them fit perfectly. "Can we talk about it later? I...I'm not feeling very well."

San looked at him with concern.

"Is it the humans?" Hongjoong just nodded, San opened his arms to him and the hurt God went towards them, resting his head on the boy's shoulder, while his arms wrapped around him warmly, and left caresses in his hair.

With Yeosang looking at everything, he wanted to cry seeing them like this, because he wanted to do the same with his love, with Seonghwa, but he was far away, lost, tired and alone, on an Earth they knew was unfair, with a God they knew was awful.

Many times they had wanted to escape, because they did not like anything there, they dreamed of a world where they could be happy, without the pressures of the Creator, without his tyranny, without seeing the way he treated some Gods, living without the uncertainty of doing something. incorrect and end up expelled, like him.

He felt the tears on his cheeks, but it was too late to hide them.

"Yeosang...why are you here?" asked San, with that soft and beautiful voice that he always had.

"Wooyoung found out that we were the ones who talked about the Underworld with you," he said. "And I told him that it was me, that it was my fault, and that I gave you the idea...because I didn't want him to do something to Seonghwa..." Silent tears fell down his cheeks, and the sunlight faded. made a shade more blue. "But now he is far away, and alone...I understand him and I know that he needs someone to take care of him because many times he doesn't realize his limit, and he also feels bad easily and... I'm worried about him."

Yeosang wiped away his tears quickly, San thought for a moment about comforting him too, but Hongjoong hugged him tightly.

"The Creator told me that I could return if I brought San with me," he said, in a serious tone. "And I want to go back with Hwa."

San felt bad, it seemed that his escape had only brought misfortune to many, first to humans, then to Hongjoong, and now to Yeosang and Seonghwa.

"I'm so sorry, Yeosang," San said. "I can't leave Hongjoong alone now...we will talk later.

Yeosang could not answer because of the tears, he felt a big lump in his throat, something like this had never happened in his existence, he felt so lonely and sad, he wanted to go back but it was not that easy, he was frustrated and very tired, he could sleep for centuries, but he couldn't close his eyes because he only saw Seonghwa, alone, sad, tired...waiting for him.

He began to cry helplessly, San stretched out his hand towards him to try to give him some comfort, but the older one rejected him, on the contrary, he moved away from them, they saw the sun go down into his arms, and he stayed there, sitting alone, embracing his sun.