~Reward?~

Word count- 1061 

"Professor Snape?"

"What now, Massery?" He glares at me.

"Why do i have to be with a teacher whenever i have to go somewhere?" I ask, still looking at him

"For your own protection." He says, boringly.

"But other students need protection yet im the one who is getting more protection. Why is that?" 

"Why dont you ask your brother?" He says, before walking faster. 

I decided to still follow him but just keep my distance. 

After some time, we arrived at the quidditch stadium, except it looked way different.

Before i could examine it closely, i heard someone call my name. I look up and saw Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Riddle. 

I climbed the stands and stood with them, i was inbetween Pansy and Riddle. Pansy being on my right and Riddle on my left. Draco stood next to pansy.

"So what happened with Snape?" Riddle asks me. 

"Nothing special. He didn't say much and he didn't like my presence." I couldn't help but look to my right. I could of sworn Draco was looking at me.

I turned to look at Riddle. He was really close, like how nose were touching close. 

"Woah, Riddle, what are you doing?" I say backing away.

"What, i cant steal a kiss?" He backs away, pretending to be sad.

I ruffle with his hair.

I grab his chin and turn it towards me.

"You want a kiss? Then you're gonna have to try and get it." I smirk, letting go of his chin. 

Before he could say a word, a cannon went off. Cedric Diggory stepped out the tent. He tried to look confident but i knew he was scared as shit.

He tried distracting the dragon and finally caught the golden egg. Most of the crowd cheered for him while the rest booed or stayed quiet.

After Viktor Krum and Fleur Delacour had completed the first task, Potter came out.

He looked so scared. What if he didn't have a plan? Oh well, he got himself into this. At least, thats what i think. Plus, i dont think he put his name in the goblet of fire. Must of been someone else because why would someone like him get chosen when others tried? Whatever.

The dragon he fought off started breathing fire at him. Some people screamed while some cheered, including Draco Malfoy.

He shouted something, waving his wand. We all expected something huge to happen. But nothing happened. He started running away from the dragon, getting close to the egg, but the dragon wacked their tail and swung potter back, making him hit a rock. 

Some people "ah" ed. Some laughed. I could see draco move back, laughing. 

After some time, a broom came into the grounds. Potter saw it and jumped onto it. He started flying around the stadium, trying to get the egg, but the dragon kept breathing fire onto him. 

Then, the dragon was set free, somehow. Harry looked like his shit himself. He started flying away from the stadium, the dragon right by his tail. It was quiet for about 5-7 minutes.

"I wonder where Potter went." Riddle said.

"Probably went to go cry to his parents" Draco said, smirking.

I gave him a death glare. His smirk turned into a line. He looked at the sky, trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Ugh, we've been here for a while and my legs are starting to hurt" I say, stretching my back.

"Ill give you a piggyback?" Riddle asked. 

"Hm.. Sure but i will warn you, im not that light" I say. 

 He smirks before nodding.He makes room for me to go behind him. He bends his knees slowly. I jump slowly onto his back and wrap my legs around his waist. He holds my legs. I put my arms on his shoulders, being careful not to straggle him.

"Hey, i see Potter" I point out. Seemed like he lost to dragon.

Cheers errupted the stands. I heard Draco talking to Blaise, about how it was just luck. They must of placed a bet. Idiots, honestly.

People started leaving the stands. 

"Do you wanna get off?" Riddle asked me

"Not yet" I say, holding onto him.

I heard him snigger.

He started to get off the stands and took me to the castle.

"Hm, i might aswell ask you to do this everyday when i dont feel like walking, which is everyday."

"Then you're gonna give me something in return" 

"Of course you do, he never take anything for free." I smile.

"Not true. You didn't pay me for being friends with me"

"We have to pay to be friends with people now?" 

"Not the point. You will have to reward me after this piggy back ride"

"Fine. What do you want?"

"I think we both know the answer to that." He smirks.

Even though i couldn't see it, i know his cheeks rose up.

"We will see"

He starts walking around the castle.

"What are you looking for?" I ask, after wondering around for ages.

"An empty corridor" He answers.

"Why?"

"Just."

Before i could say anything, we found a small, empty corridor. He put me down and turned to look at me.

"What?"

"My reward." He smirks.

I put my hands on his neck and lean myself on the wall. He follows my steps and puts his hands on my waist. 

I put my lips onto his soft ones. It felt so good. His kisses were so... different to the ones i have kissed. 

I go in deeper, making my hands travel down his chest to his stomach onto his belt. Obviously i wasnt gonna do anything dirty like that. I was only teasing him.

He put his cold hands under my hoodie. Chills ran through my spine and body. He traced my spine with his finger. 

He was about to kiss my neck when i pushed him slightly.

"Nuh-uh. You have to do more if you want more" I smirk. I pull his hand out my hoodie and start making my way to the common room. 

He stood there for a few seconds before shoving his hands in his pockets and following. 

I could hear his heavy breaths even though he was 2 meters away from me.

I chuckled to myself. This is so funny so watch.

A/N Note- Hello guys! This chapter wasn't that much detailed. I think i got a few things wrong but oh well. This story is mostly about mattheo riddle and y/n massery relationship through out the years. Anyways, hope you have enjoyed it so far. Love you all! x