~Back here~

Word count- 1830

I wake up next to Mattheo. Hes shirtless, and in deep sleep. I quietly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I start brushing my teeth and showering. I look at the shower curtain and see a silhouette.

"Mattheo? Whatcha doing? Wanna join?" I giggle. No response. Strange. 

After showering i get out, and check what mattheo was doing. Since i had bought the towel in the shower with me, i wrapped it around myself and got out. Only to be welcomed by darkness.

I woke up, in a dark room. I could barely see what was around me. Then, a lightbulb went off above me. My eyes stung from the brightness. I started blinking hard, to adjust to the room. I look down at my body. I was wearing an oversized shirt with joggers. Seemed like a guy clothes i was wearing. I look up.

In the corner, i see an attractive man. But the wasnt my type.

He moves closer and closer towards me. His features stand out now. But.. he looked oddly familiar.

"Have we met before?" I ask. Shit why did i even speak? Im such a dumbass.

"You dont remember me?" The man says. 

I look at him closely.

"Remind me of your name for a sec." 

"Oh y/n. Im your brother. Aiden Massery."

"What?.." No.. no no no. This is what Mattheo, Draco, Pansy and emma were on about. Fuck what do i do. Okay wait, dont look like you're panicking.

"What... what do you want? After all these years.. you disappear from that car crash. Then you go off to voldemort-"

"I went over to him for a reason. He is the reason you aren't dead yet." He glares at me.

"What i want from you? I want you to join me, sister. Come join me and save the world."

"And why should i join you? Why me? You left me. You left me all these years and expect me just to take your hand just like that? Yeah, no way."

"Well im here now arent i? Is that not enough for you?" He says. I had freed my hands from the rope. 

"I wish you never came back." I got up and ran. I wrenched open a door and ran through there.

Wait... This was my parents house. MY first home... it looked so familiar. 

I ran through the hallway and made my way back upstairs. I reached the front door. We never used that basement. I tried opening the front door but it was locked.

"Y/n. Dont try to run from me~" His voice echos through the stairs. Something was off about him. He didnt seem to be himself. His eyes looked very different. We both had the same eyes but his eyes... Maybe it was just me? Or voldemort did something to him?

I run to the back door. But that was also locked. I run to the kitchen and grab a knife. I use it as defence as i walk around the house. It was very quiet. Silent. 

I run upstairs and go to my bedroom. I had a secret window no one knew about. I climbed through there and ran. I ran and ran until my legs ached. 

I sat on the sidewalk. I put the knife next to me and stared at the houses in front of me. 

If only i knew how to apparate. 

Wait... the knight bus!

I feel around my pockets and luckily i had my wand. I stood up and stuck out my hand with my wand in it. Within seconds, a purple doubledecker bus came into sight, speeding.