~Plot~

Word count- 2023 

The second task was creeping up fast. 

I started planning my plot on Coby. I wanted to get my revenge. After all those months. 

I told my friends to meet up with me in my dormitory. 

When they finally all came in i told them my plan.

"So. We need to get revenge on my ex, Coby. But i also need to talk to him. He must know something about my brother. They both were really good friends and stayed in contact while my brother was gone. Coby never told me what Aiden said."

"So me and Mattheo have to act like we have broken up." I look at him. He grunts.

"Obviously we are still together, just secretly. Only you guys know. Here, we are public, but out there, everything goes along with my story." 

Mattheo leans against the bed frame.

"Pansy- we need to get to him. Flirt with him. Im going to pretend to want him and get with him-" 

"So you are going to cheat on me?" Mattheo says. We all look at him. 

"Give us a second." I say, grabbing his hand and taking him into the bathroom.

"Mattheo, you know i dont want to do this. But i want my revenge. I cant let him get away with this. Plus theres no guy sexier than you." I lean closer to him.

He smirks and grabs my waist. 

"At least, let me enjoy this before we go secretly." He leans me against the door and kisses me. 

I pull away.

"The others."

"Fuck them-"

"We can have some fun later?~" I wink at him.

He smirks.

I open the door and sit on the bed. Mattheo follows and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"As i was saying, Coby is going to cheat. So if i get with him, Pansy you need to flirt with him and make him cheat on me with you. Then ill dump his ass."

"Ill make him chase after me to the astronomy tower and we will play a few pranks."

Blaise raises his hand.

"Yes Blaise?"

"What kind of pranks?"

I smirk at Pansy.

"Dont worry. Me and pansy will set them up. Then you-" I point at Blaise.

"And you." I point at Draco.

"Will activate the pranks. That will lead him to some embarrassment since there will be a class taking place on that night."

"Damn you got this all planned out. What day is this all taking place in?"

"Well todays Wednesday, so next week Thursday. Tomorrow im going to start making my moves."

"And after he gets embarrassed, what happens?" Draco asks.

"Most likely, he will leave the school. If not, we can carry on."

"Also Pansy." 

"Uhm." I look at her then at Draco.

"Can you talk to Draco about me catching you and Coby?" I ask. She nods and takes Draco to the bathroom. 

A few seconds later, they both come out. Draco looked pissed. Pansy nods.