~Again~

Word Count- 1205 

I sat in the great hall, talking to Blaise and Pansy.

Mattheo came and sat next to me. 

I look at him then back at Blaise.

"Have you got a date yet, Blaise?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with beans and toast. (i didnt know what else to say, i saw my dad eating beans and toast so i just put that- A/N)

"Nah. I'll probably go alone. I dont really want to go with anyone. I'll probs hang with you guys or something."

"Oh, okay." I had finished the toast, so i started eating all the left over beans.

"You know your friend, Jenny."

"Yeah, what about her?" I ask, pushing my plate away and folding my arms. I look at him.

"Well, she asked me to the Yule Ball."

"And?"

"I'm going with you dumbass, so i obviously rejected her."

"Mattheo, you gotta stop telling me things i know."

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I wasn't spying on you guys but i saw the whole thing. You didn't notice me 'cause you're a blind idiot."

"Hey, im not blind."

"Yeah, whatever."

"So, you knew Jenny asked me?"

"Yeah."

"And she never told you."

"She only asked me for your name then she said she wanted to talk to you."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"What did you want me to say? Something like, 'NO, hes mine so back off." I mocked, turning my face towards Blaise. 

"Yeah, actually."

I turned to look at him, my eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean, 'yeah'. We aren't even dating." I say, in a low voice.

"You sure? Your friend Nick thinks we are dating and we have kissed many times."

"2 or 3 times actually."

"Still. Friends dont make out."

"Shush. Someone could hear us."

"So? You want to keep this a secret? What about that dude who wants me dead? Don't you want to stop him or something?"

I havent told Mattheo about what happened or who Coby is. And i wont until i can actually trust him.

"I'm just... not ready. Not from the last relationship i had."

"You had a relationship before? With who?"

"..."

"Wait. Is it with that kid who wants to kill me? Is that why is wants me dead? Because Nick said that we are dating, so hes want us? Hes come here for you, hasnt he?" His eyes widened and his voice rose.

"What are you guys talking about?" Blaise asks.

"Nothing." I grab Mattheos sleeve, stand up and drag him. 

"Hey, Wait, i need to get out!" Mattheo shouts, tripping over the bench.

I walk faster, towards the common room. I ran up the stairs to my dormitory, wrenched open the door and pushed Mattheo in it.

"What the hell?" 

I get in and look out making sure no one is near or following us. I closed the door.