~D or M?~

Word Count- 1065 

I leaned against the wall, Pansy and one of the girls from my class beside me. 

"I wonder what this is about" The girl says.

"Yeah and i also wonder why girls are on this side and boys are on the other." I say, looking suspiciously at the boys then at Snape.

Once everyone from our year and from Slytherin was in, Snape began.

"As you all know, this year will be different from your normal years. The Triwizard Tournament is taking place and Dumbledore and the other teachers have suggested that you will have a ball.-"

Whispers from my side broke his speech. Some boys exchanged disgusted looks while others were emotionless. 

I looked at Mattheo and we made eye contact.

I looked away the second Snape spoke again.

"The Yule Ball. This session, i will be teaching you how to dance there, sensibly and formally." He sounded very bitter and digusted while saying the sentence. 

I smirked, watching Snape being disgusted and speaking like this was funny.

I started whispering to Pansy.

"Ms Massery and Mr Malfoy, care to demonstrate?" I look at him then and Draco. Draco's cheeks started to turn a pale pink.

I sigh and start making my way to the middle of the room. Draco looked at me surprised then followed my steps.

"Now, Mr Malfoy, put your left hand on Ms Massery's waist, Ms Massery put your right hand on his left shoulder and put your free hands together." 

We did as we told. I didn't hate it. Draco's hands were warm. He looked kinda cute all flustered but nah.

"Filch, music" Snape commanded.

A ball music rung around the classroom.

"left, back, right, front." I whispered to Draco.

He looked confused for a second but understood.

We swayed to the left then back, right then front. We did these steps for a bit then we got serious.

He wasn't a bad dancer at all. He let go of me, and spun me back. He then picked me up and smirked. 

He put me down and we started swaying fastly around the classroom.

"Your not a bad dancer, im surprised" I smirked.

"I thought you would be terrible. But here we are." He twirled me and grabbed my waist.

The music stopped and we both freezed. We looked at Snape. He seemed a bit impressed but bored. 

"Alright, you all saw an example, so grab yourself a partner from the other side and start dancing. When i say 'switch' you must switch with someone and find a different partner."

Me and Draco walked away from each other and stood at the sides. 

"Partner up now" He said, boringly. 

I looked at the ground. Who was actually going to pick me?

I heard some footprints infront of me. A hand appeared.

I looked up and saw a smirking Mattheo.

"You never stop smirking" I smile, while taking his hand and walking with him into the middle of the room.

The music began and Mattheo started to sway me.

"So. You and Malfoy dont seem like a bad couple." He looked kinda pissed.

"Yeah we dont seem bad at all." I smile.

He spins me really fast and brings me close to him.

Before he could say a word, Snape shouted. "SWITCH"

I let go of Mattheo, smirking and grabbed the nearest person near me.

"Malfoy?"

"What a surprise" 

"Hah, let's show them what we got." We both smirked.

He started swaying me around the whole classroom, spinning me and picking me up. He held one of my hands, let go of me. We were in a reaching out position. He twirled me into his arms then rolled me out. I could feel a pair of eyes on both of us. 

"SWITCH"

I let go and immediately get pulled into someones arms. I look up to see a pouty expression on Mattheos face.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

He didn't say a word. He just swayed me around.

"Wait, is someone jealous?" I smile widely.

"Oh Mattheo, why would you be jealous of me and Draco? Hes only a friend to me and he feels the same way!"

"Yeah sure, you even agreed with me that you and him arent a bad couple." 

"Yeah we arent, plus im only teasing" I get closer to him. 

"That's because you know, everyone knows, we look good together" He smirks down at me.

"Oh?" 

Before he could say a word, Snape had spoken.

"Alright, alright, thats enough. I guess Ms Massery and Mr Malfoy set a very good demonstration (i knew he hated to admit we were fantastic). The Yule ball will take place on Christmas Eve at 8PM and ends at midnight. Now off you go, to your lessons." 

He ushered us out.

"Hey, Y/n! Wait for me!" A voice shouted after me.

"Hey, Pans, whats up."

"Wanna walk together. I mean we can take our time since Snape still has to go to the dungeons."

"Yeah sure."

"I didn't know you could dance like that. You were incredible!"

"I didn't know Draco could keep up with me." I chuckled.

She goes quiet at his name.

"Whats wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"It's just, i like Draco but i dont think he feels the same way. He keeps looking at you. He doesn't look at anyone like he does with you..."

"What? Your saying... he likes me??" This had shocked me.

I had only seen Draco as a friend. Nothing like a crush or boyfriend or anything like that.  Maybe that explains why he looked piss when he saw me and Mattheo together.

"But.. i dont like him like that! Hes just a friend to me..." 

"Yeah i know, i see how you look at him and mattheo. With Draco you just see him with a bit of hatred but friendly. And with mattheo, you are so inlove with him." She smirks at me.

"Oh shut up." I punch her arm.

"Okay, but still. What if Draco asks you to the Yule ball" She asks, a bit upset.

"Ill kindly explain and reject him" I smile.

"Plus hes your man, not mine" 

She smiles at me. 

I guess i am in love with Mattheo. I mean, we are pretty close now, i guess. But i doubt he will ask me to the Yule ball. He has been looking at this one girl in our classes. She's way prettier than me so i dont blame him.

A/N Note- HEYY guys! I think you already know Y/n Massery can be insecure (it fits perfect with me, im hella insecure). I hope you have/had a wonderful day. Thank you for getting this far, i really appreciate it! Love you all xx!