~Really thought i would do that?~

Word count- 1031

Y/ns POV:

"Well, dont you look amazing." Mattheo says.

"Dont i always?" I say.

He chuckles. We all start talking for the remainder minutes. Professor Mcgonagall is hurrying round, complimenting people.

She comes up to us, says we all look amazing. I look over her shoulder and see Coby looking at me. We make eye contact. He winks at me. I look away.

Then everyone starts going into the great hall. Mattheo held his arm out and i put my right arm through the gap. 

We walked through the magical room. It was beautiful. We made our way near the front, we had to leave space for the champions and their partners to dance. 

They come through and everyone starts clapping. I could see granger smirking. She really thinks she did a big achievement being with krum. She walks past me and gives me a dirty look. She looks at mattheo and smiles at him. He gives her a weird look before moving his left arm around my waist. 

The champions start dancing with their partners, dumbledore and mcgonagall join in. Mattheo takes my hands and drags me along.

"Mattheo, what are you doing?"

"We are gonna dance, duh. What else are we going to do, take a shit here?" He smirks at me as we stand still. His puts his right hand on my waist and interlocks our fingers with his left hand and my right hand. I put my left hand on his shoulder and we start moving around. We was pretty good dancers. 

We basically took the spotlight. Everyone watched us. The music grew louder and everyone joined in. 

Now it was rock songs. Me and Pansy were jamming to it while mattheo and draco tried to take us away but was unsuccessful. 

I got tired and decided to sit down. I drank some fire whiskey and talked to mattheo.

I look at the time. 11:38pm. 

Wait... didnt someone tell me to meet up with them? Who.... oh yea. Coby. Shit.

"Uh mattheo, i have to go soon."

"What? Why. Y/n, you cannot leave me tonight. Tonight is special for us."

"Mattheo, i know. You think i want to leave you? I have to."

"Why?" He looks at me.

I sigh. "I just... need to meet up with someone. At midnight."

"You better be quick. And it better not be Coby. Now lets go dance before you leave me." He gets up and smirks at me. I take his hand and dance with him.

15 minutes passed.

It was now 11:53. I pulled mattheo out of the great hall, to the entrance. 

"Before i go. I need to give you a present." I say, leaning in. I kiss him, passionately. I pull him closer, holding him tight. I broke the kiss and he planted a hickey on my sweet spot on my neck.

It was now 11:57. 

"Mattheo, i have to go." 

"Come back as soon as possible." 

I smile and kiss his cheek. I walk off, going to the astronomy tower. I took my heels off since they were killing my feet.

I got there at exactly midnight.

"Well, you are someone to count on with time." Someone says, emerging from the dark.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What do you want?"

Coby walks towards me. He leans in, admiring my facial features.

"You look prettier without makeup." He looks down at my lips then at my neck.

"So you had fun." He was looking at my hickey.

"I thought i said you was mine." He pushes me into the pillar. I groan from the pain in the back of my head.

"I know. But, i just wanted fun. Even though its better with you." I say, putting my hands on his shoulder and pulling him closer. He smirks and leans in. He closes his eyes.

I put my 2 fingers just by my lips right when he kissed them. I quickly moved my hand as he opened his eyes.

"Your lips are still soft." He looks down at my body. My upper body was very visible since the dress was tight.

"The things i would do to you." He trails his hand behind my back.

I pretend to moan as he planted hickeys on my shoulder.

He then was pushed away. 

Mattheo had pulled him and pushed him across the room.

He walked over to him and pulled Coby by his collar.

"Did you really think she would want to have fun with you." He punches him in the face. 

Blood trickles down cobys mouth.

"Do you really think she would have fun with you? Cmon man, you're smarter than this." He punches Coby in the face. 

After a few punches and kicks, coby is on the floor, chocking on his blood.

He looks at me. "you wont get away with this." 

"Try me. You changed me. And i want to thank you a lot for it." I smile down at him. Mattheo takes my hand and kisses me. 

Coby gets up, takes a few steps towards us. He gives me a glare before walking out. 

Mattheo turned to me.

"Did you follow me? Dude, you kinda ruined my plan. But it was worth it."

"Obviously i followed you. I knew you was meeting up with Coby and he will do anything to hurt you. What was your plan?"

"I was going to play along, pretend i want him , touch him then ditched him. No i would not have sex with him." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mattheo... are we a thing? You know... girlfriend and boyfriend? I mean we act like we are dating."

He leans closer, his eyes boring into mine.

"Do you want to be mine?" 

"Obviously." I kiss him, my hands running through his hair. His hands traced my waist to my back to my hair. He played with my hair. 

"We should head back."

"Or we could go back to the common room, get changed then chill." He says.

I give him a peck on the lips and we walk to the common room.

A/n Note- I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, i have been thinking of writing a spicy scene. It will be detailed but i will warn you all. Anyway, i hope you have liked the story so far. What will happen next? Theres still loads of secrets that are unfolding. Hope you have an amazing day. xxx