Escaping

~not to long after Tauriel left~

"I'll wager the sun is on the rise." Bofur said. "It must be nearly dawn."

I sighed and put my face in my hands.

"We're never going to reach the mountain are we?" Ori asked discouraged.

"Not stuck In here you're not." Bilbo said coming out of nowhere then rattled some keys.

I lifted my face up and smiled.

The dwarves started shouting excitedly.

" Shhh! There are guards nearby!" Bilbo whisper yelled while unlocking the cells.

Bilbo unlocked all of the cells. I walked out and followed everyone.

We went down a couple fights of stairs and came to a room with barrels.Two guards were sleeping with their heads face down on a table.

"This way." Bilbo whispered. "Come on!"

"I don't believe it. We're in the cellars!" Kíli whisper yelled.

"You're supposed to be leading us out, not further in!" Bofur told Bilbo.

"I know what I'm doing!"

Bofur aggressively shushed Bilbo.

We slowly began walking along,

"This way! This way!"

"Everyone, climb into the barrels quickly." Bilbo instructed.

"Are you mad? They'll find us!" Dwalin said.

"No, no they won't, I promise you! Please, please, You must trust me!"

"I'm not going to fit!" I whisper yelled.

"Do as he says." Thorin ordered.

Everyone began getting in the barrels.

I grabbed a bow and a quiver that I saw hanging on the wall, i slung the quiver on my back and barley scrunched up in a barrel.

"What do we do now?" Bofur asked once everyone got in the barrels.

"Hold your breath."

"Hold my breath? What do you mean?"

Oh, shoot. I thought before holding my breath.

The dwarves yelled as Bilbo pulled a lever and we rolled down into a river.

"Well done master baggins." Thorin said when Bilbo joined us.

"Go! Come on, let's go!"

"Hold on!" Thorin. Shouted as we approached a waterfall.

I cursed in elvish before holding on tightly with one hand and holding onto the bow with the other.

We quickly shot down the waterfall.

We rode quickly downstream.

I heard a horn blow.

As we approached our exit guards shut the gate, stopping us from going any further.

"No!" Thorin shouted.

A few seconds later an arrow hit a guard and an orc ran out from behind it.

I swore in elvish as more orcs ran out.

"Watch out, there's orcs!" Bofur warned.

I nocked my bow with an arrow and shot an orc.

Everyone was trying to fight off the orcs when Kíli tried to make his way up some stairs to the lever. Dwalin threw him a sword as an orc came up to him.

Kíli fought off the orcs in his way and made his way to the lever. Just as he made it to the lever and orc shot him in the leg.

"KÍLI!" Fíli yelled.

Kíli tried his best to pull the lever down but fell backwards.

An orc started walking up to Kíli.

"Kíli." Thorin whispered.

Just as I drew my bow back another arrow pierced the orc.

Tauriel ran out and finished off the orc.

That was my orc. Thank. You. Very. Much.

Tauriel continued to fight the orcs.

The leader yelled out some orders in black speech.

Just as orcs ran towards Tauriel Legolas ran out and shot the orcs coming for her.

Save some for me! I wanna help!

I climbed out of my barrel and shot orcs.

"Kylaney, what are you doing?" Thorin asked.

"Helping them save your butts."

Kíli managed to pull the lever while we held off the orcs.

The leader orc shouted out more orders in black speech as the dwarves shot down another waterfall and downstream.

Kíli jumped into a moving barrel, breaking the arrow.

Tauriel looked at Kíli. An orc caught Tauriel off guard, she quickly threw him into the water.

I saw that they were somewhat far downstream, and that i was on the ground. Oh. great.

"I'm tagging along!" I yelled at Tauriel and Legolas while the ran off killing orcs.

I shot orcs along with them.

They jumped down a ledge. I followed them and ran with them.

"How do you know we will not take you back to the dungeons?" Legolas asked while shooting an orc.

"Because you don't have the guard to back you up."

"Fair point." Tauriel agreed.

I shot an orc. "And Tauriel won't let you because she will keep hunting down the orcs to keep Kíli safe, and you won't leave her by herself because you like her."

The both looked at me embarrassed for a split second before getting back to shooting orcs.

The elven guard came and backed them up.

"Looks like I spoke too soon..."

Maybe they won't care...

I watched the dwarves kill orcs as a team.

Hmmm..fun.

Bombur took out a bunch of orcs with his barrel, he broke through the barrel and started killing more orcs with an axe and sword. He jumped back in the water and threw the others weapons.

That was freaking awesome.

I fought beside Tauriel. Legolas jumped on top of the dwarves heads and continued killing orcs.

I roll my eyes and continued shooting orcs.

Legolas stoped showing off and stood at a ledge, watching the dwarves float downstream. And orc came up behind Legolas and drew his bow back.

Tauriel blocked the orcs arrow with her's. She attacked the orc and was about to cut of its head when Legolas stopped her.

"Tauriel. wait! This one we keep alive."

"...on that note, I'm going to leave..."

"Wait here. I will come back and help you help your friends." Tauriel whispered When Legolas walked off.

I nodded and they left.

Hello Mellons! I'm sorry I haven't updated either of my stories in a couple of days! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️