Celebration

Tauriel and I walked outside together

Tauriel and I walked outside together. We mounted two horses and rode to dale.

When we made it to dale we dismounted our horses. We heard a lot of noise coming from a building, we figured it was from the celebration so we walked in. The dwarves were already there, drinking along with the men.

Thorin tipped his mug down before looking our way and making eye contact with me. He smiled broadly. I returned the smile.

Tauriel and I walked up to the dwarves. Kíli smiled playfully when he saw Tauriel. He walked closer to her and handed her a mug of ale. She skeptically looked at it and then sipped it. She shook her head in disapproval and handed it back to him.

I chuckled at her behavior.

I grabbed a mug of ale and drank it I sat it down on the nearest table. Before I knew it someone grabbed my hand and pulled me aside. My eyes met with Thorin's. I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful." Thorin complimented.

"Thank you, Thorin. And you look very...kingly?"

Thorin chuckled. He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes. He brushed a fallen strand of my hair behind my ear.

Thorin pulled my face down closer to his.

Our lips connected. I pulled away almost immediately after.

"I'm sorry, Thorin. I can't.."

Thorin looked at me confused. "Why can't you?"

"Thorin...I need to go back to my father."

"You're leaving?"

I nodded.

"I'm going with you."

"Thorin, you can't. You're a king and need to stay with your people."

Thorin looked up at me hopefully. "Then stay."

"Please don't make this any harder than it already is."

"Then I'm coming with you," He repeated himself. "it's not an option."

I sighed. "Fine."

Thorin smiled pleased with himself.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"You two are going to miss the drinking games if you don't hurry up!" Kíli called.

Thorin and I both chuckled before walking back to everyone else.

We joined the game, They handed us mugs and began drinking when they told us to start.

I drank mug after mug without problem...that was until it got down to Thorin and me, Tauriel convinced Kíli to quit, she was quite worried.

It was getting hard to keep up and keep drinking. Before I knew it I heard cheering.

Ori, who hadn't participated, said, "You did it Kylaney! You won!"

I looked over to see Thorin with his head in a pot, I waddled over to him. "T-Thorin?"

Thorin wiped his face with a rag before looking back at me with a weary smile."Congratulations." He managed to say.

I smiled.

Tauriel came up to me. "You should be getting to bed, you are terribly drunk."

I poked her shoulder. "So?"

"You need to sleep."

"N-no!" I began to walk towards Thorin but was stopped by Tauriel grabbing my arm.

"Come. You can drink when we get back."

"Re-really?!"

"Sure."

She dragged me outside to our horses. She managed to get me up on the horse, she mounted the horse after she got me up.

Tauriel rode off to the lonely mountain. She helped me down when we got back and took me too my quarters.

Before I knew it I passed out on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a banging headache. I held my head and groaned in pain.

I looked up and saw a glass of water on the stand next to me. I grabbed it and drank some.

A few minutes later I heard knocking on my door.

"Hm?"

Thorin opened the door. "I came to check on you." He held two wet rags. He handed one to me.

"Thanks." I placed it on my forehead.

"Do you have a hangover too?"

Thorin chuckled. "Yes. A terrible one." He placed his rag on his forehead for a moment before removing it and asking, "Do you need anything else?"

"Do you have any hot tea?"

"I can see what I can do." He came forward and placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving to look for tea.

I took another sip of water, slid the rag over my eyes, and waited for Thorin.

A few minutes later Thorin opened the door. He lifted the rag from my eyes, folded it, and laid it back on my forehead. I sat up and Thorin handed me some tea.

"Hannon Le, Thorin." I sipped my tea.

Thorin sat next to me.

"When are you planning on leaving?"

"As soon as this stupid hangover is gone."

Thorin nodded. "So tomorrow. I will make sure to have my things gathered by then."

"If you're traveling with me, you need to make sure to keep up." I teased.

"Yeah, Yeah."

I drank some more tea before asking Thorin, "Do you want a sip?"

"I don't really-"

"Too bad. You're trying some." I handed the tea to him, he sipped it before handing it back.

"It's not bad."

My head was pounding but I managed a smile.

Before I knew it, I was back asleep.

I am SO freaking sorry it keeps taking me so longggg. UGHHHH.  And i kinda hate this chapter. *sobbing*

Whatever. Baiiii