𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Dr. Bravestone, famed archaeologist and international explorer." The character started, introducing Spencer's avatar. "Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits." 

"Is there a seat belt?!" Spencer yelled out.

"I can tell you what an honour it is to finally meet you. And I'm not embarrassed to say you're even more dashing in person." The guy admitted, earning a small smile from Milana.

"Uh, thanks?" Was all Spencer replied with, turning away from the man.

"Who are you?" Martha asked.

"Nigel Billingsly at your service, Ruby Roundhouse, killer of men. Welcome to Jumanji." The man, who's name was now known to be Nigel, said.

"I've been so anxious for you arrival. As you know, Jumanji is in grave danger. We're counting on the five of you to lift the curse."  Nigel explained.

"Curse?" Fridge asked. 

"What curse?" Spencer followed right after.

"Excuse me. Have you seen my phone anywhere?" Bethany asked, holding onto the two seats in front of her and pulling herself forward slightly. Giving Nigel the crazy eyes.

Milana rolled her eyes, placing her chin on the back of Fridge's seat, making him jump at the sudden movement in the corner of his eye. 

"Professor Sheldon Oberon! Welcome to Jumanji! Nigel Billingsly at your service. I've been so anxious for you arrival." 

Bethany sat back to her original position, whispering to no one in particular. "What's with this guy?"

"I think he's an NPC." Spencer, as per usual, answered. 

"A what? English please." Bethany begged.

"A non-player character, or non-playable character. He's a part of the game. So anything we ask him, he only has his programmed series of responses." Milana spoke up for the first time, scaring multiple people (and Fridge again) this time.

Nigel glanced in the preview mirror, looking at the blonde that was stuck in the boot of his car. 

"Rue Marsham. Also known as 'the tempest'!" He exclaimed.

"Jumanji's greatest rogue with an attitude! But to me, you will always be my dear friend, and my former, most favourite colleague." He now said, with a certain fondness. "I recommended you to this group of with hopes you could turn your life around like you wanted to and make some other friends. I've been so anxious for you arrival." Nigel finished.

"See," Milana nudged Fridge after seeing the look of confusion on his face. "-NPC."

"Got it. It's all clear now." he said sarcastically. 

"Franklin 'mouse' Finbar. Welcome to Jumanji." Was all that Fridge received.

"It's moose Not mouse." Fridge corrected.

"No good sir." Nigel let out a breathy chuckle. "I'm quite sure it's mouse." He redirected. 

"Mouse?"