𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Ruby, or Martha started pacing around, reciting the plan the five teens were given. "So we return the jewel to the jaguar statue, and-and then we go home. No problem." She said.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news-" Milana stopped talking as quickly as she started.

"No you don't." Fridge said.

Milana jammed her eyes shut, taking an uneven breath. "-as I was saying, my guess is that this won't be easy."

Spencer nodded.

"Why can't we just leave, stop the game, without doing all of this stuff?" Bethany whined.

Spencer rubbed his bald head, contemplating on what to say. "We have to finish the game. I think... I think we have to save Jumanji." He said dramatically.

Spencer then walked away from the group, his back facing them. Leaving the girls to slightly gawk at him.

"Damn, that's a man right there." Bethany stated.

After a few passing moments, Spencer returned to the group. "Let's go." He commanded, looking down at the empty map he didn't even think to open. And he walked through the open field with the other four trailing behind.

"Okay, this what I'm good at, and Milana apparently." Spencer said, gesturing his hand toward the girl. She looked slightly offended, but then realized it wasn't the fact that Spencer was shocked because she was a girl, but because she was angry all the time.

"Playing video games. It's what I do. It's literally the main thing that I do. Play a game like this, there's gonna be levels. In order to finish the game, you gotta complete all the levels. And as Milana previously mentioned, the levels are gonna get harder as we go along... we complete the levels-"

"Spencer, do you even know where we're going?" Fridge asked.

"Kinda." Spencer said, coming to a halt.

"Kinda? Oh, that's good then. We're in good hands." He said sarcastically.

"Okay, the missing piece I'm guessing." He said, looking at the map that had a huge chunk missing from it.

"Oh my god. That must be what we're looking for, the missing piece of the map." Martha pointed out.

"The problem is. there's nothing here." Spencer said, flipping both sides.

Bethany inched closer towards Spencer, her head tilted slightly with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean 'there's nothing there'? It's the map, just like he said."

Spencer looked at Bethany, and she pointed on the paper. "It's a map of Jumanji." She said innocently.

"Cartography." Martha announced, realizing something.

"You're right!" Milana said excitingly, snapping her fingers.

"What's that?" Bethany asked the two girls.

"The Study of Maps." They said.

"It's one of Professor Oberon's skills."

"Yes. That's right." Spencer said, finally catching on.

Bethany was quick to grab the map. "Oh, so you can't see this, but I can?"

"Yes, it's an ability of yours. It's what makes you stand out from us." Milana nodded, slightly thrilled by the new discovery.