𝐬𝐢𝐱

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"You killed him!" Martha said in a high pitched voice, glancing up from Spencer's unfortunate fate.

"Fridge, you lunatic!" Bethany said right after. 

"Chill out. He'll be back." Fridge notified them.

"That's not the point, you wacko. You just cost Spencer a life! You better hope he won't need it for an upcoming challenge." Milana lectured.

Fridge scoffed at the girl as the others waited for a chime to come through. Which quickly did, and Spencer landed on the ground on one knee. Heavily breathing and checking his life count, showing two stripes now.

"Don't call me a dumbass." Fridge accused, pointing his finger at him.

"Don't push me." Spencer retorted in a low tone.

The previous action didn't seem enough to either boys and both went back to arguing.

Fridge looked challengingly at the taller man. "Or what, Spencer?"

"Or I'll push you back." He commented, his brows raised.

And of course, that set off Fridge, which led him to run up at Spencer and give him a push. Only, Spencer didn't budge, in fact, he didn't even flinch. Feeling a little shocked and deflated by this, Fridge resorted into slapping him.

The only reaction Fridge received was an offended glance from Spencer, before he punched Fridge. The man flew toward the stone wall, yelling at the action and ending in a hard smack.

All of the girls grimaced and sucked in some air, yet none dared to speak. Well, Milana did, she just realized that there was little-to-no chance they'd actually listen.

"Did you just smack me?" Asked Fridge. "You gonna smack me?" He was furious.

"Fridge, no." Spencer warned.

Fridge nodded. "Yeah, yeah." And one again, he went in for a punch but Spencer ducked and dove away.

The unsuspected action led to Fridge losing his balance and nearly meeting Spencer's fate. But Spencer was quick to grab him by his backpack and pull him back.

"Enough. We can't waste lives. We need each other." Spencer started. "Like it or not, we have to do this together." He breathed out, smoldering.

All of the girls seemed to be effected by it, some (Bethany) more than others.

"Could you say that one more time, please?" Bethany swooned.

"We have to do this together?" Spencer asked confused, looking at the flustered girls.

"But, with the smolder." Bethany reprimanded. "Do you have control of that, or does it happen naturally?" She questioned.

Spencer answered with a breathy voice, "It just happens naturally." He smouldered once more, leaving the girls unsure what to do with themselves now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Finally, all of the teens made it to the Baazar. The place was crowded, filed with criminals, townspeople, traders and vendors. The five stayed close.

"Okay so what are we supposed to be doing?" Fridge inquired.

Martha was quick to reply. "We're looking for the missing piece of the map."

"Do you have like a photogenic memory of sorts?" Milana questioned, genuinely curious, but her tone made it come off as rude.

Instead of getting to reply, Martha was immediately cut off by Fridge once more.