𝐭𝐞𝐧

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Bethany and Martha were nowhere to be found, meaning that Bethany was still teaching tips and tricks. Fridge and Spencer however, were easy to find. Bickering about something, which wasn't unusual coming from the two.

"-are you gonna tell the whole jungle?!" Spencer asked, stamping his foot like a child.

"Guys, guys, we found a side door." Alex said, putting an end to their conversation. Milana right beside him (which confused both Fridge and Spencer, but neither decided to question it). "Over here."

"Guess what I found." Fridge started.

Spencer quickly protested. "No, no, no. Don't tell them." Spencer saind, acting like a child once more.

"I wanna know now." Milana demanded in a curious manner, but the two shrugged it off.

Milana stopped in her tracks. "Hey, how about you show them where it is?" She directed her question to Alex. "The girls don't know this yet. I will bring Bethany and Martha to the location."

The boys nodded, and Milana went on her way, but Alex grabbed her arm.

"Be careful, okay?" He asked her, and the girl nodded with a sweet smile.

Milana wasn't far away from the boys when she heard Fridge speak up.

"Be careful of what? Dips in the field?" Fridge snickered to the boy.

"I- You know what? Yes. Dips can be dangerous. Right, Spencer?"

"Oh, uh-"

Was the last the rogue could hear before she went and found the girls.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The rustling of grass caught the two girls' attention, relief washed their faces as they saw the familiar blonde.

"Girl, where were you? You were gone suddenly." Bethany rushed to her and gave her a quick hug, shocking Milana.

"Yeah, we were about to tell the guys." Martha added. "We were so caught up, neither of us noticed at first. Sorry about that."

Milana flushed, not used to the attention, or care for that matter.

"It's fine, I'll explain in a bit. But we have a way in - come on." She motioned, leading them back to the others.

They conversed a bit about Martha's training before the trio noticed the boys up ahead, seeing just the funniest exchange happen. Fridge magically pulled out some bolt covers, surprising the pilot.

"Okay," Milana grinned. "Martha, you just need to walk west down the hill. We'll be right of you, entering the side of the building. We'll be right with you if anything goes wrong."

"Good luck. You got this." Bethany encouraged.

Martha nodded nervously but did as Milana directed and headed down hill. The other two exchanged excited glances and headed to the boys. Or, they tried.

Somehow, a spider found its way on Bethany and it didn't hesitate to bite her on her leg. The girl gasped at the sudden pain and looked down. Shrieking and kicking her leg around when she found the Arachnid.