𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Alex led the group to an open, spacious hut, Standing proudly. He let out a sigh of relief and immediately got to work. The others followed and made themselves welcome.

Most went to sit down in silence, letting the whirring of the blender fill it. But Milana walked and walked to every corner, idolising the lifestyle. It seemed peaceful, something the girl wished her mind was.

Bethany seemed to like Milana's antics and went around to inspect the cozy hut with her, smiling softly when the rogue acknowledged her.

"What are you making?" Spencer wondered.

"Margaritas! It's actually one of my strengths. That and piloting." It seemed as though Alex wanted to say something more about his strengths, but he decided against it.

"-Although, I did get shot down by a couple orangutans in fighter jets. So, maybe not that great at it." He started to fill all of the cups he could find, passing them down to the five teenagers. "Anyway, cheers."

Milana, who was still very much on cloud nine looking at her view, was mid taking off her gloves when Alex held out two cups for her to take -- one for Bethany and one for her.

"Oh." She said simply, clumsily taking off her gloves.

Alex chuckled softly, "There's no rush." He spoke, hoping to ease her a bit and try to take of her gloves properly. Milana gave him a nervous chuckle in return.

When she did get to take them off, Milana looked around to find somewhere to place the material.

"How 'bout you take the cups from me and I'll take the gloves off your hands. No pun intended." Alex offered with a dorky smile, finding the girl's interaction nothing short of cute.

Milana gave him a small, shy smile and nodded in agreement, doing just that. Thanking him for both the drinks and effort. He nodded in return.

The Gallagher girl tapped Bethany's shoulder, and the girl turned around, a big shit-eating grin on her face. She had pretended to be busy, hoping Milana and Alex would be able to make some small talk.

The blonde gave her a confused stare and handed over the cup.

"I've never had alcohol before." Martha mentioned, not far from the girls.
"Me either." Spencer stated.

The others didn't take notice of the sheepish teens, too busy downing the margaritas. Though it didn't take a genius to realise neither Martha, or Spencer were into the drinks.

Fridge, who seemed overly fond of it, walked up and asked for another glass. The man nodded and poured some more for Fridge.

"Alex? What's up with all these candles?" Bethany asked.

"Uh, citronella. One of my weaknesses is mosquitoes, which is kind of a bummer when you live alone in an open hut in the jungle." He explained, smiling sarcastically.

Bethany let out a devious chuckle, turning towards the blonde.
"He's single." She muttered to her.

"Huh, my weakness is being puny." Milana shared, ignoring the girl's previous words. "Like, one wrong move and I'm gone. Which is exactly what happened in the Bazaar."