𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"If your nerve deny you, go above your nerve." - Emily Dickinson

I thought it would be a good idea to go to the weathervane to get a caffé mocha and read my book. I already finished reading inferno and started reading another book, if we were villains. I had already read it before and it was amazing, the only reason I picked it up again is because I had no idea what book to read next.

I don't have any form of transport to get to the weathervane, so I will have to go by foot. I'm going to walk through the woods to get there, I stop walking for a minute to put on my headphones to play music, bigger boys and stolen sweethearts by Arctic Monkeys starts blasting through my headphones. I quietly sing along to the music, it isn't like anybody is going to here me.

"Bigger boys and stolen sweethearts. Oh, you're better off without her anyway. You said you wasn't sad to see her go. Yeah, but I know you where though."

I find there is a pleasure in walking in the pathless woods, the possibility to get lost is always present. I grew up close to a forest, I would always go there when I needed to be alone, there was a comfort I found in it.

The song switched to get free by Lana Del Rey, it's so beautiful. I could listen to it for an eternity and never get bored of it. Frankly, I could listen too almost any Lana Del Rey song for an eternity and never get bored.

"Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind. I wanna get off, but I keep riding the ride. I never really noticed that I had to decide. To play someone's game, or live my own life. And now I do. I wanna move. Out of the black (out of the black). Into the blue (into the blue)."

I arrive at the weathervane, I immediately go to order a caffé mocha. I love it so much, it's so delicious. I go sit at the only booth that was free which was at the entrance. I sit by the window and start reading, while drinking my coffee and listening to music, at the moment dumb by Nirvana playing.

"My heart is broke, but I have some glue. Help me inhale and mend it with you. We'll float around and hang out on clouds. Then we'll come down."

I stop reading when someone takes a seat across from me, it is Wednesday. I didn't even notice here walking in, sometimes I get to focussed on my book or the music I'm listening to, I forget everything that is going on and what is happening around me. It's like a way to escape reality. I quickly close my book and take off my headphones.