𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"They might not need me; but they might. I'll let my head be just in sight: a smile small as mine might be precisely their necessity." - Emily Dickinson

It has been tradition since the first Poe Cup, I participated in to celebrate after with Zella, Xavier and Ajax.

Considering what happened earlier, I need to have a good time, with friends. At these moments I would rather be alone, but I can't get out of this. It's not like I don't want to celebrate with them, It's just not the setting I would choose after, ... yea.

Zella had prepared everything, she had packed weed, cigarettes, drinks, games, and food. Everything we could need for a successful hang out. She grabs her bag, walking out the dorm.

"Now, please just have fun. Okay?"

"Okay."

I stand beside her, we open the door to our secret hang out spot, to find Xavier and Ajax already waiting there.

"We have been waiting for ten minutes," Xavier groans. He is clearly irritated, he himself is always late at hang outs, but would get agitated if someone else was late. It sounds hypocritical and it is, but it's not that serious, just extremely annoying.

"Do you want pizza or not?" Zella asks, quirking her eyebrow. She always likes to tease everyone, sometimes in a flirty manner. People have thought that Zella and Xavier were dating due to her teasing nature. She never has actually been interested in someone, romantically. (That I know of.). She's very uncomfortable about the love topic, when it was about herself.

She always gave a different answer everytime, someone asked. She said what, she thought in that moment.

When her would mom ask her, if she has met anyone. She wouldn't get an answer just a disgusted look.

She has ranted many times about that she doesn't think she'll ever find someone that loves her, and her not finding someone she loves.

She has felt like that since we turned thirteen, nothing has changed.

"You have pizza?" Ajax smiles happily, totally oblivious of the situation. He has always been like that, he never pays attention when people are arguing. He has always been Switzerland in arguments, he never wanted to choose between he's friends. "Do you have monopoly?"