𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕾𝖎𝖝

"Because I could not stop for Death - he kindly stopped for me - the carriage held but just ourselves - and immortality." - Emily Dickinson

The sadness is replaced by anger and I rise from my chair, "Xavier!" I yell. He turns around and groans, "What?"

The second his eyes meet my own, I punch in the face. He falls backwards into the wall, and put his hand to his face, hoping he isn't bleeding.

"What the fuck is your problem," he sneers, oh how stupid he is. Questioning why I'd want to punch him in the face, after everything he said. I think I have the right to punch him I the face, no one talks ill of my mother or Wednesday in my presence. If they do they'll end up like him, with a black eye.

"Don't ever speak badly of my mother or Wednesday again," I grit my teeth.

"Or what?" He provokes me. I need to come up with a good threat, quickly. What would be a good threat?

"Another black eye and perhaps a bloodied nose," I don't want to be to threatening, so that'll need to cut it. I go to the table to grab my book, and make my way out of the library. "Asshole," I mutter before crossing the threshold.

I turn left and go to the greenhouse to steal some ingredients, I need sage, a ghost orchid, rosemary and a lily of the valley. Those are the ingredients I can find in the greenhouse, the rest will be trickier to acquire.

They will require bloodshed, sadly, some of my blood. The blood of a child, I hope half-witch blood is pure enough for this ritual.

The herbs really are only for good luck, there is no use for them otherwise. The other ingredients are the essential ones, the way of getting them won't be too exciting.

I enter the greenhouse quietly, surprisingly Thornhill isn't here. That's an advantage for me, I search for the herbs and grab them.

She won't miss these.

The remaining ingredients are blood of a child, a sentimental belonging, flesh of the living and a bone of a lover.

I don't mind sacrificing blood, but a bone. I could be seen as a lover, since my not official relationship with Wednesday. It would count.

I could cut off one of my limbs, but I don't fancy that option.

Using the flesh of an animal is risky, it might not work. I could get bones from someone's grave, but I don't like grave digging and I don't want to ask Wednesday.