𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"I have been bent and broken, but -- I hope -- into a better shape." - Emily Dickinson

𝕿𝖂: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒.

The realization that the word 'lovesick' actually exists, that the simple absence of a person can make you feel physically and mentally ill, says a great deal about the power of the human heart.

I have never experienced the feeling of being in love, I've always been scared of the feeling, felt like I was incapable of the feeling. I still am, it feels intoxicating. Like I'm drowning in a pool of feelings, that I don't understand. When I'm around her I feel weak, a feeling I've always detested.

Ballet is a way I can potray those feelings, without saying a word, most people can't see what you're potraying or aren't interested. The beauty of ballet is severely underappreciated, the potrayal of gracefullness and rhythm is unmatched, it's physically strenuous, meanwhile elegant. Many ballerinas become mentally and emotionally tortured, by the taught of not being perfect, that's the pain of it, never being able to be perfect. An achievement no one will ever get the satisfaction of getting.

That's almost exactly how I feel about my feelings for wednesday, she's opposed to love. I'll never get the satisfaction of her loving me aswell, no words can console me about that fact. I haven't told her about my feelings and I already feel like a fool. I don't have a chance, I never will. Zella says, I need to tell her eventually and see what her reaction is, "There is a chance that she does like you," those words have been replaying in my head the entire time. The odds are one out of one-hundred, not even I can beat those odds, maybe Tyler can.

Somehow he's got her wrapped around his finger. I found myself falling onto the ground, out of my turn. That was far from perfect, very far away from it. People have told me, I'm to perfectionistic, I've needed to work on it when I was in therapy.

"You have a severe need for perfection, in everything that you do. Lilith you need to learn to let yourself fail sometimes, you can't be good at everything."