𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"To live is so starting it leaves little time for anything else." - Emily Dickinson

𝕿𝖂: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘.

I sit up in my bed, I had a nightmare. It was really vague, it was just little glimpses of the future.

A lot of death and blood.

Nightmares are something I have once in a while, they come and they go. They come back at unexpected times to scare me or potentially warn me of the dangers, that I may face on the my path to the future.

They aren't very pleasant, I wish they'd go away. The ones that warn me can stay.

I'm now faced with the agitating thought of having detention, today after herbology. Yay!

It's also almost the Rave'n, which all of us will be going alone. There is no chance in hell that anybody I'm interested in (Wednesday) asks me. Zella would reject anybody that got the chance to ask her. Xavier might go with Bianca, if she asks him, and Ajax blew his chances with Enid.

We're all pretty lonely, but we don't mind.

"Is it Saturday?" a barely awake Zella, aggressively yawns. I could barely hear, what she was saying because of her loud yawn.

"No, sadly," I wish it was, I hate school. Having herbology as the last class may be the worst part of today, or detention.

I groan and get out of my bed. I go to brush my teeth, go to the toilet, wash my hands, put on perfume (Hypnotic Poison by Dior).

I feel like I'm living the same day over, and over again. I didn't use to feel that way. The only thing that is different are the conversations and events and my thoughts and feelings.

Some days, I feel everything at once. Other days I feel nothing at all.

I don't know what's worse, the feeling of actually having feelings, which scares me sometimes. Or the feeling of feeling nothing at all.