𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

I know this isn't a chapter, sorry for that. Also sorry for not posting a chapter in a long time. But, I did edit the entire book, and it's imrpoved I think. I made a lot of mistakes, that I hope you didn't notice. 

I made a new soundtrack, because the previous one didn't make sense with the chapters sometimes. They were pretty random sometimes.

No major changes were made but I added a couple scenes:

- Chapter Two --> I added a part that was in the first ever version of the book, where she mentions she's going to visit Enid to talk to her.

- Chapter Three --> I added some songs she listens to. So, you know what kind of music she listens to. 

- Chapter Six --> I added more interactions between her, Zella, Xavier, and Ajax.

- Chapter Eight --> I added a scene were she goes for a late night swim in the lake.

- Chapter Ten --> I added a part where she gets really angry, and Enid visits her dorm.

- Chapter Eleven --> I added some small things.

- Chapter Thirteen --> I added a part where Zella finds Lilith harming herself.

- Chapter Fourteen --> I added a conversation between her and Ajax about love, and a play fight between Xavier and Zella about Monopoly.

- Chapter Seventeen --> I added that Zella is more involved in the creation of the murder board.

I think that's about it. I also changed the names of the chapters and the GIF's in the beginning of the chapters. Instead of poetry in the beginning it's a song on the soundtrack. The new soundtrack features some acoustic songs, sorry if you don't like that. I like how the soundtrack is at the moment. Again songs will be added when I plan out the chapters, I decide after or before writing a new chapter.

There will porbably be a chapter published this weekend.

P.S. Lana Del Rey's new album is so freaking good.

I hope you have liked the book up until this point, thank you for all your support. Thank you for all the reads and votes.