Introduction

Hello, My name is Bre'ana B I am the author and writer of this new book that I have here on this Wattpad app. I own all the rights and publishing to this book.

So to start this intro off, I am 22, currently employed part-time at Old Navy as a retailer, I am on my way to a new job and to start school by the middle of this month or February sometime. I plan on writing the chapters in this book as I go along life as a young adult and as a Black woman living in her truth. I also want young black girls no matter the age to read and carry on along with me. I want to give a little bit of what some people will say like a "guidance rule" book for black girls. I hope this doesn't piss off some non-black people (which no doubt will make them mad) because all your life, society has and still does cater to you and put you on a pedestal, not only that, your standards have been forced into our faces and lively hoods since the beginning. I don't want to hear how I am "excluding others out" or "were all women, were all girls" and all that "were all equal" bull crap. You're only saying that because of your fragility, your white tears, and how you want to make everything about you. You and your white tears and fragileness is not tolerated here on my account and my page. Argue withcho' mama, not me. You will be blocked and reported. Black girls & women enjoy.