Nebraska

Rick lowers his gun. He turns around to look at everyone, Carol starts to stand up with Daryl's help. She goes to look at her daughter.

"Don't look. Don't look." Daryl says turning Carol the other way. Carol pushes off of him and smacks him away. She runs off and her sobs get further away. My dad's still holding me. There's more cries. It's Beth.

Beth starts to walk over to the pile of the walkers. Rick makes an attempt to stop her but fails. Beth stares at one of the walkers. Beth pulls a walker off of another and crouches down.

"Ma..." Beth cries out. The walker growls again and grabs onto Beth's pigtails. Everyone runs over, my dad lets me down, Lori grabs me and pulls me into her chest. They all start to pull Beth away and beat the walker.

Hershel and his family start to walk away, Shane follows. My dad stays around at the barn with Andrea and Dale. Me, Carl, and Lori don't move either. We sit on the floor in silence.
———————————————————————————
3rd Person POV:
"We've been out. We've been combing these woods looking for her and she was in there all along? You knew." Shane says following them. Rick comes from behind Shane.

"Leave us alone." Maggie tells him. Rick gets in front of Shane.

"Shane just stop man." Glenn tells him. Rick pushes Shane away, Shane slaps him off and continues to follow.

"You knew and you kept it from us." Shane says. Hershel shakes his head as they climb up the steps to the house.

"I didn't know." Hershel tells them. Shane scoffs and shakes his head.

"That's bullshit. I think y'all knew." Shane tells him. Maggie turns around stares at Shane.

"We didn't know!" Maggie yells at him. Shane continues on.

"Why was she there!?" Shane asks. Hershel stutters.

"Your- Otis put those people in the barn. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed." Hershel explains to them. Shane doesn't believe him at all.

"You expect me to believe that? Do I look like an idiot?" Shane questions him. Rick steps between the two pushing Shane away.

"I don't care what you believe!" Hershel yells. Rick steps between the two as Hershel and Shane step forward.

"GET HIM OFF MY LAND!" Hershel yells. Rick gets pushed aside as Shane walks to Hershel.

"Hey. DONT TOUCH HIM!" Maggie shouts, she slaps Shane across the face as she yells. Shane backs away as Glenn pulls him.

"Haven't you done enough?" Maggie says walking up the steps and into the house. Hershel following. Hershel turns around and looks at Rick.

"I mean it. Off my land." Hershel says pointing at them. He walks inside. Glenn sighs and looks at Shane and Rick, he walks inside as well. Shane looks around.

"What are you doing? Hey what are you doing?" Rick asks Shane. Shane turns to him.

"Daryl almost died looking for her Rick. Any one of us could've. I'm gonna tell you right now that son of a bitch, he knew." Shane says pointing at the house.

"He's didn't know. He's not like that. He opened his home to us." Rick tells Shane. Shane shakes his head.

"Man he kept a barn full of walkers." Shane tells him. Rick looks at him.

"So you just start an insurrection, hand out guns and massacre his family?" Rick questions. Shame looks at him and shakes his head.

"His family's dead Rick." Shane tells him. Rick stops him.