Vol 1 Reborn

Ayanokoji's pov

Pain, that's all I could feel, it isn't just a regular amount of pain, it's an incredible amount of pain. I looked down to see a giant hole in my stomach. My body feels as if it's burning from the inside out. I looked over to my right to see a bunch of my classmates dead or bleeding out as I was.

Today was the first day of class since returning from the second island exam. An airplane that was flying over the school had some type of failure and crashed into the school. I was unlucky as a sharp piece of the plane had come through the window and blown a hole right in the middle of my stomach.

I could hear loud yells everywhere. I heard people running and heard the school slowly starting to crumble to the ground.

"Ayanokoji!" I heard a voice I recognized call out to me. I turned to the left to see the person who had called my name. However I couldn't tell who it was, my vision was blurry.

I'm going to die, I can feel it. I've spent the last 17 years living a life that wasn't even mine. I never truly accepted who I am. I kept my real self hidden. I lived a fake life and spent most of it obeying the orders of a man who doesn't care about me at all. I suppose what I'm feeling now is regret.

I wish I could have been given a life where I could choose my own fate, where I didn't have to hold back just to go against my so-called father. If I could do things differently then I wouldn't hold back anymore, I would fight for my freedom, I would fight to live the life I want not one people want for me.

I wish I had another chanc.....

Suddenly I felt a warm feeling spread throughout my whole body. I felt at peace. Could this be my brain playing tricks on me to make my death more comfortable? Yes, that's most likely the case.

Suddenly I found my vision being consumed by a bright white light. I closed my eyes as the light was too strong. Once the light went away I opened my eyes. I couldn't help but be a bit surprised as I found myself in a white room. However what really surprised me was the shadow-like creature in front of me. It had white eyes and seemed to have no mouth.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." The creature said. Even though it spoke I still couldn't see a mouth move.

"Who are you?" I asked. I knew this wasn't a dream, if it was I would know, this feels too real.

"I go by many names, god, death, the grim reaper, the big bang, the one above all, really I am what everyone knows as the maker of all creation. You can call me Void." Void said. The maker of all creation. So a god truly does exist.

"Am I here to be judged rather should I go to hell or not?" I asked. It then let out a laugh.

"Oh no, no you have too much potential to rest easily just yet. I came here to make a deal." Void said.

"What deal?" I asked.

"How would you like to be reincarnated into a new world? You'll get a new life, a new chance to start fresh, a chance to choose your own fate. Of course you'll keep your name and appearance." Void said. A new life? A chance to choose my own fate? Huh, this guy has a sick sense of humor. This god allows me to die just to bring me to a new world where I have my freedom. However the choice is clear as day to me.

"I accept your deal." I said. "However, tell me, what's the catch?" I asked.

"There's no catch, I'm just bored." Void said.

"I see....." I said.

"You'll find this new world is very different from your old one, good luck Ayanokoji." It said, suddenly I again found my vision being covered by a bright white light.

This time when the light cleared I found myself very cold. I looked around the room to see people staring at me with sad eyes. Wait, why do they look so big? I am a baby.

"The mother has passed, and his father died during the nine tails. We'll have to send this child to the orphanage." I heard one of the people.

"I see, what is the child's name?" I heard another person say.

"His name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji."

AN: Should I add other cote characters?

Yes

No