Vol 1 Burn

AN: I didn't like the last chapter, it felt too plotish for everyone just to feel that something was wrong with Itachi so made made a better version of the chapter which has character development for Hiruzen. So this chapter is a better version of the old one which I have deleted If guys want another story to read than you can check out Shadow Elite: Rebirth Of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka As Uchiha Sasuke by Sensumo.

Ayanokoji's pov

I looked at the ninja wire in my hands. These thin pieces of wires are highly durable tools that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as rappelling, manipulating weapons, setting traps, and binding or restricting an opponent's movements. Currently I hand them wrapped around a tree. I knew if I pushed chakra into them like I did with kunai I could make the ninja wires stronger.

However what I wanted was to make them more deadly. I wanted to push my lightning chakra into it. I focused on the electricity in my body, I focused on combining it with the chakra in my body like I've done so many times before. I then led my chakra towards my fingers and slowly into the ninja wire. I watched as the ninja wire began to crackle with electricity, at this I pushed even more chakra into the wires, I watched as the tree the wire was wrapped around slowly started to release steam. I then took a deep breath in and as I released it I pushed a large amount of chakra into the ninja wires, I watched the tree become consumed by electricity. Once I stopped sending my chakra towards the ninja wires I watched as the tree was slightly burned.

It's been a month since my surprise birthday party. Everything was the same, I went to the academy, played Shogi every and then with Shikamaru. Trained Hinata and Naruto. As well as keep training myself, improving my skills and learning more about Fuinjutsu.

Everything was normal, yet I couldn't get the feeling like something bad was to come. It was a feeling I had, I couldn't explain if you asked to. I wrapped up my ninja wire and put it back in my pouch. And walked towards where Hinata was helping Naruto learn about the basics on how Jutsus work.

"Hey, I think it's best if we all head home." I told Naruto and Hinata.

"It's not even dark though." Naruto said.

"I know, however, I feel that it's best to go home early these days." I told them.

"But-" Naruto was going to say but was stopped by Hinata lightly flicking his forehead.

"You should already know we should trust Kiyotaka's judgment." Hinata told Naruto. Naruto looked at Hinata and sighed.

"Yeah, yeah." Naruto said dismissively.

"Is that attitude you're giving me?" Hinata said while eyeing Naruto.

"No, ma'am." Naruto said with a cheeky smile.

"Good." Hinata said with a nod before she chuckled which made Naruto chuckle too.

"Hey, how about instead of going home right away we all go and eat something together." Naruto said. "I just found this small little ramen shop that is really good, and the owners are also nice to me." Naruto said. Hinata looked at me waiting to see what my answer was before she answered.

"Sure, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast so I don't mind." I told Naruto.

"I don't mind going either." Hinata said.

"Alright, I'll lead the way." Naruto told us.

As we started walking towards this ramen shop that Naruto just found out about. I couldn't help but stare at the sky, it was getting filled with dark clouds, it seems like it's going to rain today.

As we reached the ramen shop I saw a sign outside with the name of the shop. Ichiraku ramen. As I was about to walk in I was stopped when a crow suddenly landed on my shoulder. I looked into the crow's eyes to see a three tomoe sharingan staring back at me. The crow flew up into the sky and looked down at me as if asking me to follow it.

Cote: The Demonic NinjaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara