Vol 1 Weapon

AN: I made a discord mainly aimed towards the COTE and Naruto fanfic communities, although others are welcome as well. If you want to join the link is in my bio. If you're an author you're also welcome to join to talk with people and get your stories known out there and if you're just a fan of mine you can join the discord to just talk to me or the community. Always don't forget to like and comment to show your support.

Ayanokoji's pov

A month had passed since my encounter with Shikamaru, ever since then he has come to me asking to play against me in shogi, so far it's 13-0 with me winning each time. Although he is able to improve at a fast speed which isn't too surprising considering what clan he comes from.

I looked down at the book I was holding. It was the Level 2 Fuinjutsu book. I was on the last bit of the book which went into making weak barrieings. These barriers were normally used to keep people out of places or to protect places but I've thought of a better idea for them.

What if instead of placing the barrier down somewhere I placed it on myself. This would make hurting me much harder. I could create some barrier that activities on it's on when anything comes too close to me. But I need to make sure it only turns on for dangerous things and not someone trying to shake my hand.

First I need to learn everything about barrier seals and then learn more about seals placed on people and combine them both.

I kept on reading the book as I walked through the village enjoying the feeling of the cold air hitting my skin. It was getting dark out so not many people were out at the moment.

As I continued to walk I eventually reached the shopping district of the village. As I continued to walk through it I stopped when I noticed a finally person. I looked to see Naruto being pushed down to the ground. I then watched as the shop owner grabbed a mask and threw it at Naruto.

"Why, why do all of you look at me with those eyes! I'm not some brat, I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" I heard him yell, Naruto then grabbed the mask and ran off.

I heard people begin to whisper things as he ran off.

"That demon brat again."

"Why does Lord Third let that fox brat live?"

"Someone should put the demon to death already."

Looking at Naruto's back as he ran my mind begin to put things together quickly

Naruto's birthday is October 10th

The nine tails attacked October 10th

Blonde hair like the Fourth Hokage also named Minato Namikaze

Kushina Uzumaki, the red death of Konoha and the wife of Minato Namikaze

Fuinjutsu allows people to seal things into scrolls

"Demon brat."

"Fox brat."

I see. Naruto Uzumaki has the nine tails sealed inside of him, this is why everyone despises him. Considering I've never heard any of the kids talking about this it means there's some law not allowing the adults to talk about it. After all, kids have big mouths and they would definitely go around telling everyone Naruto is the nine tails or something along those lines. The Fourth Hokage is someone everyone said had a lot of honor, someone who is honorable would never seal a monster inside anyone's child but their own.

It seems like Naruto is far more useful then I first believed. If he truly does have the nine tails inside of him that will be something useful for me to take advantage of. I put some chakra into my feet and quickly jumped from building to building following close behind Naruto.