Vol 1 Choice

Ayanokoji's pov

I had to move my head to the side as a palm was close to striking it. I then grab onto the person's wrist before they had the time to ready their hand for another attack. I went to punch their gut but they avoided the hit by jumping up in the air. I saw them coming down with a kick and so let go of their wrist and moved back.

Right as the person landed they rushed at me, their first attack aimed at my head which I avoided by once again moving my head to the side. Their next attack was 10 different palm strikes aimed at my stomach I avoided these by twisting my body side to side each time they move in for the hit.

Seeing that their strikes would not hit me they reached into their ninja pouch, they took out three kunai. The person threw one kunai aimed at my stomach as they rushed forward. Instead of trying to avoid the kunai I rushed forward as well, I grabbed onto the kunai they threw.

The person now had two kunai in each hand, they moved in with their right hand aiming at my neck, I blocked their kunai with my own. However they then moved their left hand which was free and aimed the kunai at my stomach. I quickly pushed a large amount of chakra into my hand and slammed my palm into the kunai, breaking the kunai in return. I then grabbed onto the person's left hand to stop them from running.

I slammed my knee into their stomach, this caused them to drop the kunai in their right hand. I used this to stab the kunai I was still holding onto into their shoulder. I saw their face cringe from the pain. I then slammed my left elbow into their jaw. I watched as their face swinged to the left, I let go of their hand and used my left fist, which was covered in chakra to punch their face into the ground.

As my hit connected they were sent flying, I watched as they slammed into the ground and rolled a good 40 feet.

The person still got up, their body shaking from the pain, blood dripping down their mouth onto their clothes.

"That's enough, if you take any more hits you'll pass out." I told her.

"I can still go." I heard her say.

"No, that's enough for one day, got it." I told her, she looked at me for a few seconds before nodding.

The person I'm talking about is no other than Hinata Hyuga. It has been 2 months since I started training her and she's made good progress. Nowhere compare to me yes but good progress none the last. After all 2 months ago she would go to the ground throwing up from a simple punch that wasn't even full force. I still don't hit her full force but I am able to go out much more on her now. Her stutter has also gone away, well not completely she still stutters from time to time but not as much as before.

"Come." I told her and she did as I said. I didn't even have to tell her what to do as she walked up in front of me and sat down. I crouched down. I pushed chakra towards my right hand, I relaxed my body and calmed my chakra down. I watched as the chakra in my hand began to glow a green like color. Chakra is a tool that can be used to both hurt and heal people. To be able to use healing Jutsus you must have good chakra control and be able to calm both your body, and mind. This will cause your chakra to calm down as well.

I placed my chakra on the spot of her face where I hit her. I focused on sending my chakra to that spot. By sending my chakra into her wounds I'm able to boost her ability to heal. I watched as her cut lip and bruised lip began to heal. I then did the same with every other spot she was hurt.

By training Hinata I had also gotten a chance to work on my healing ability. After all, in battle it will be very useful to be able to heal myself.

"Ok I'm all done." I told her.