A New Beginning...sorta?

Puss drinks out of a juice box. "I want Leche!" He complained. "Omg, Puss. Look, there's a bar over there." Kitty pointed to a bar close by. They are in a desert, and there's a bar? Unbelievable. Puss runs down to it quickly. Kitty sighs and looks around. "Perrito?" Kitty goes to hunt for the pup.

Kitty walks through a random forest and finally finds Perrito...with a friend? "Oh, Kitty! Look at my new friend! Isn't she adorable??" Perrito smiled happily and wagged his tail. "Yes, she is beautiful." Kitty smiled and walked to the 2 pups.

"Who are you anyway?" Kitty checks out the little white cotton ball. "I am Lucía." The white pomeranian wagged her tail.

Lucía is a white pomeranian. She's as white as snow, to be honest. She has beautiful yellow eyes and is polite.

"Cute name. Anyway, my smell is good and all...but I can't smell anything. Can you lead us out?" Kitty tried to be ever so polite even though she was worried. Lucía nodded and leaded them out. They tried to find the bar and Puss, but got lost. They landed in a swamp. "Hey!! Get out of my swamp!" A man yelled. Kitty growled and got up in a tree. Perrito and Lucía stood, or sat there, confused.

"Oh." Shrek looked puzzled. Kitty got down from the tree and looked at them. "Oh! Kitty! What a nice surprise!" Fiona smiled. "Yeah. Perrito, Lucía. Stay here please. I have business to do. I'll be back soon." Kitty said and walked out of the swamp.

She ran into Puss on her way. "Kitty! There you are! Where's Perrito?" Puss tilted his head slightly. "At your friends." Kitty told him. "Go too, please. I have business to take care of." Kitty smiled and walked away. Puss nodded and headed to the swamp.

Kitty walked for awhile and accidentally walked on ice. "If I don't know how to swim, how would I know how to ice skate?!" Kitty hissed at the fact. She slammed her boot on the ice hard, falling into the cold water. She tried to swim up but couldn't.

She fell unconscious. Someone saved her. Kitty opened her eyes and looked at the figure. "Hi. I'm Paula." The nice fox waved. "You're a fox??" Kitty asked, she could barely let it out though. Paula nods and smiles. She starts a fire and gives Kitty her black cloak. They warm up and chat for awhile. "I better go." Kitty gets up and gives Paula her cloak back. She walks backwards while trying to explain it, and nearly falls back into the ice cold water. Paula grabs her just in time.

Paula chuckles. "Can you lead the way?" Kitty asks embarrassingly. "Sure. It's that way." Paula points and leads her. They finally make it to the swamp. Kitty walks up to the cavern and opens the door.

She gets grabbed immediately. "Kitty! Where were you?!" Puss asks worriedly. Kitty blinks rapidly. "It's night time!" Puss says and hugs the tuxedo cat. Kitty chuckled and hugged him back.

Kitty looked behind her and saw no Paula. She pondered where she went.