Old Friend

Perrito was sniffing around the 2 cats and his first love. "What is it, Perro?" Lucía asked her love. "I smell something...familiar." He said.

"Oh, I'm sure its nothing." Puss tried to reassure him. A cat came out of the bushes. The cat had a collar on. Perrito gasped. "Ivy??" He asked. The cat looked at him and her face lit up. "Pup!" She smiled.

"Oh, my name is Perrito now." He told her proudly. "That's cool. I'll still call you Pup though." She walked up to the 2 cats and 2 dogs.

"You is parents?" Ivy asked Puss and Kitty. They shook their heads. "No, no, no. I'm Puss in boots and this is my girlfriend Kitty Softpaws." He told Ivy. "Cool." She replied. "You have pretty girlfriend." She smirked. "I know." Puss smirked too.

"Oh! Ivy! This is my girlfriend Lucía!" Perrito wagged his tail while he introduced the small white cotton ball. "Oh, Pup. She's adorable." Ivy complimented.

Ivy looked around at the surroundings then at the 2 cats. "Wanted Criminals." She said.

"Don't be mean, Ivy! These are my friends!" Perrito begged his old friend. "Fine. I'll get to know them, but for now, I need to leave." She said this quickly and ran the opposite way of them. Perrito was a little upset She had to leave so soon but it was fine. "Don't worry, Perrito. Maybe she had some business to take care of." Puss tried to reassure the pup. "Maybe." He replied.

Puss looked at Kitty as if he's asking her to help him. "Oh, Perrito. I'm sure she'll be back." Kitty rubbed the little pups head. "I hope." He said.

"Let's continue on our way." Puss told the crew. They headed down a path not knowing where it would lead them.