Beginning of End

The next several weeks for the group was pretty good, Puss and Kitty's relationship launched a lot. Perrito and Lucía grew a lot but are still happy-go-lucky dogs. El Blanco and Casssandra are engaged. Humpty and Valeria had only one living child. Derek and his boyfriend adopts a kitten. Clouda and her girlfriend is now married. Maria and her husband have a 2nd litter of kittens. Perla, Gonzalo, and Sir Timoteo Montenegro grew a bit and are training.

Puss remembered what Queen Siara, he decided to try it again. "Hey, Kitty?" He looked at her and felt a lump form in his throat. "Hmm?" Kitty hummed. "Wanna try again?" He asked her, the lump in his throat growing. Kitty looked up in thought for a moment. Kitty nodded in hesitation. "Sure. It's worth a shot." She smiled halfway at him.

Valeria cuddled with her daughter Samera. Humpty stayed at the window looking out. "Hey, Val. Should we send Samera to school next month?" He asked her. "I don't know. She is old enough I suppose." She responded and licked her daughter.

Maria cuddled with 3 of her daughters Leva, Yuki, and Hange and her 2 sons Cole and Perry while her husband Alexandros played with her other 5 sons Jaun, Clifton, Edmund, Emmett, and Amos and the other 3 daughters Ola, Alta and Freda. Maria giggled, "Are you alright?" She asked. He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah." He replied.

Perrito and Lucía snuggled together while Ivy read them a bedtime story. "The end." Ivy smiled at the pups and covered them up. "Night, Ivy." Perrito yawned and snuggled closer to Lucía. "Night, pup." Ivy smiled and layed down to rest.

Derek and his boyfriend Elbert decided to adopt a cute little male kitten by the name of Emil. Emil was a small Siamese cat. "Thank you." Emil smiled happily at his adopted fathers after they took him in. "It's no problem!" Elbert grinned happily at Emil. "Yeah." Derek chuckles softly.

Clouda layed next to her now wife Kathleen. She layed and looked at the ceiling in wonder. What would life be like if she never met Kathleen? Probably pretty bad. Kathleen made her day better. "Clouda? You're still awake?" Kathleen asked concerned. "Yeah. I'm just thinking." She responded. "Please rest. You need it." Kathleen pleaded and layed back on her side. Clouda did the same and soon drifted off.

It was close to El Blanco and Cassandra's wedding day, they were nervous and excited.

Puss and Kitty even adopted the three diablos! Kitty convinced him to, anyway. They shared a happy life together. But this wasn't the end, no. It was far from the end.

This was just the beginning.

_________________________________________

Hello, my dear readers! This is the end of this book, I really enjoyed writing this! But don't worry! There will be more books with these characters and my OCs'! Hope you enjoyed! Buh-bye!