All Of Me

Perrito couldn't deny his feelings for Lucía. What would he do without her smart mouth? Yes, believe or not, she could get smart. Drawing him in and then kicking him out. She's got his head spinning, no kidding. He can't pin her down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? He's on her magical, mystery ride. And he's so dizzy, don't know what hit him. But he'll be alright.

His heads under water but he's breathing fine. Lucia's crazy and Perrito's out of his mind.

'Cause all of him loves all of her. All her curves and all her edges. All her perfect imperfections. Give her all to him. He'll give his all to her. She's his end and his beginning. Even when he lose, he's winning.

How many times does he have to tell her? Even when she cries, it's beautiful, too. The world is beating Lucía down, Perrito's around through every mood. She's his downfall, she's his muse. His worst distraction, his rhythm and blues. He can't stop singing, it's ringing in his head for her.

Giving his all to her. Cards on the table, they're both showing hearts. Risking it all, though it's hard.

He can't deny this anymore. "Lucía." Perrito walked over to the pomeranian. "Yes, Perrito?" She replied.

"I do love you." He admitted, looking down expecting to be rejected. "I love you too." Lucía smiled shyly.

They shared the same feelings.