Contractions

Kitty woke up with some pain. Puss jumped up and ran to her side. "Mi amor! Are you okay?" He asked in a panic. "Yes. It's just contractions." She told him. Puss sighed of relief. "Contractions are normal, son." Josie said with a hint of sadness. "I can't wait to be a grandfather." Andres said proudly. Puss rolled his eyes at his parents and directed his attention towards his beloved Kitty. He sat next to her and took her paws in his.

Kitty didn't like how Puss treated his parents but she understood why he is.

"Puss." Kitty said quietly. "Don't treat your parents so bad." She pleaded. Puss nodded but didn't say anything. Kitty looked away sadly. Sage chased Perrito around the house and Kitty smiled happily at the little kitten and dog. Kitty again wondered how her adopted parents are doing. And her real family. Kitty got up and Puss looked at her. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air." She told him and walked out. Puss worried for her safety going out in that snow.

She trucked through the snow wearily and saw a figure. "Hello?" She called out. "What are you doing all alone in this snow?" The figure asked her.

"I just needed some air." She said. The figure now stood in front of Kitty. "I'm Hannah." Her Irish accent spoke. Kitty smiled at her. "I'm Kitty." She replied.

"When are they due?" Hannah asked. Kitty's eyes widened as she didn't say anything about the kittens that are due any day now. "Uh, maybe in a few weeks." Her face softened a bit.

"Let's get you home." Hannah offered to walk her back. "Oh. Thanks." Kitty smiled nervously.

Hannah is a small woodpecker with a tight belt. She has ruby eyes and ruffled feathers.

Hannah shows Kitty the way back to Puss' parents small cabin. "Thanks, Hannah." Kitty smiled and opened the door. "No problemo." She winked and flew off quickly. Kitty walked inside the cabin. "Kitty!!" Sage ran up to Kitty and hugged her. "Aw, hey, Sage." Kitty smiled happily at the little kitten.

"Oh! There you are, Kitty!" Perrito wagged his tail. Kitty nodded and smiled. "Dinner's ready!" Josie called. Puss got up tiredly and walked to the table and sat quietly. Kitty picked up Sage and sat her in a chair anf sat next to her in front of Puss. Perrito sat next to Puss in front of Sage. The chatted and ate.

Josie started cleaning up after everyone was done. Andres helped her clean. Puss walked upstairs with Sage, Perrito, and Kitty. Puss tucked Sage in and kissed her goodnight. He did the same to Perrito when they got to their room. He layed next to Kitty who was sound asleep. He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Kitty." He whispered quietly and smiled.

He rolled over and went to sleep soundly.

Sorry this was real late, I was running low on ideas and such. Bye!~