My Baby

Puss made sure Kitty was safe, even though she could protect herself. He wanted to protect Kitty and his babies.

"Baby." Puss said. "My baby." He held her paw in his. "Tell my baby that I'm your baby." He gave her a bunch of Eskimo kisses. "Oh, Puss." Kitty laughed softly at her spouse.

"I got a red Ferrari. I'm a superstar." Puss smirked. "I really like to party. Am I cool or what?" He chuckled. He could make Kitty laugh. "I love a lot of women. I'm a superstar." He swirled Kitty around. "Stars got a freaky living. That's the way we are." He grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

"I've got a plane." She said. "I've got a plane." He repeated.

"I love the fame." She smiled. "I love the fame." He repeated and pulled a smirk on his lips.

"You know my name." She told. "You know my name." He repeated.

"And I just want you to know." They said together.

"I am a superstar. With a big, big house and a big, big car." She walked around him. "I am a superstar. And I don't care who you are." She smirked slightly, he spinned her around.

He pressed his lips against her soft lips. They held it for several minutes and finally broke the kiss. "I want to protect you and our children." He put his paw on her stomach. "I know, mi amor. But tone it down a little?" She practically begged. "I'll think about it." He smirked.

They pressed their noses together. Puss couldn't be happier.

His wish is 1 life spent with her.