Puss and the?

Kitty was still sad that her kitten didn't survive but she knew these things happen. It wasn't anyone's fault. Puss held her paw softly in his and wouldn't let go. Perrito and Lucía ran ahead of them, playing. Perrito and Lucía fell through a bush by accident. Kitty gasped and ran to where where pups went. Puss followed her, worried if the pups were okay. Kitty stood there and Puss was confused until he noticed what she was looking at.

"Get these little things away!" The cat hissed. "Escuse me, senor? They're just little kittens." Kitty put her paws on her hips. "I don't care!" He hissed again. Puss recognized the little kittens.

"Perla? Gonzalo? Sir Timoteo Montenegro The Third?" Puss said wearily. The little kittens looked at him and started to smile widely. These kittens were the three Diablos. They were guards now, Puss wondered why they were here. Kitty recognized these little ones too. She just couldn't place her paw on it.

Puss hugged the three diablos and they hugged him back joyfully. "Kitty. These are the three diablos, Perla, Gonzalo, and Timoteo." Puss grabbed Kitty's paw and held it. She smiled gently and waves at the kittens. Perla sat in awe at Kitty. "Kittens, this is my girlfriend Kitty Softpaws. They call her Softpaws because she'd steal you blind, and you'd never know it." Puss smirked.

Perla wanted to be just like her. Strong and independent. Puss told them that they can come along and he'd take care of them. They believed him and trusted him very much. Perla kept staring at Kitty. She was amazed and mesmerized by her beauty. Gonzalo and Timoteo thought that Kitty was a super badass woman. Puss smiled at the fact the three diablos just met her, and already love her as much as he does.

"Y'all are some cuties." Kitty giggles softly. Puss started to feel a ping of jealousy. "Don't be jealous over kittens, Puss." Perrito wagged his tail crazy. Lucía stayed silent in the back. Perrito noticed this and stayed back with her. "Hey. You okay?" He asked her.

She looked at him and sighed softly. "Yeah. Just thinking." He knew something was wrong but didn't want to pester her. "Come on!" He dragged her to the front with everyone else.

Kitty loved these little kittens, like they're her own. She feels the same about Perrito. Though, she was still sad about her kitten's death. Puss noticed her sad gaze and grabbed her paw. He kissed it gently and smiled at her.

They headed towards a large forest. It had an edge glow to it. Perrito was a bit scared. He's never been a forest as big as this. Puss assured Perrito that it was alright.

"Just think of what adventure awaits us."