Better In Stereo

Kitty's up in the sunshine. She lace up her high topes. Slam dunk, ready or not. Yeah, show her what he got. She's under the spotlight. She dare him, come on and follow. Puss dance to his own beat. She'll sing the melody.

When Puss says "Yeah." Kitty say "No." When Puss says "Stop." "All I wanna do is go, go, go!" Kitty shouts.

Him. The other half of her. The half she'll never be. The half that drives her crazy. Him. The better half of her. The half she'll always need. But they both know. They're better in stereo.

And when they're together. A sweet harmony, oh so rare. If they could just agree, they'd would go major league.

Puss says "It's wrong." Kitty says "It's right."

Puss says "It's black." Kitty says "It's white."

Puss take a left and Kitty take a right.

But at the end of the day, they both know. They're better in stereo.

"You...love me?" Kitty asks. Puss nods softly and hides his face under his hat. Kitty lifts his hat up and looks into his Emerald eyes. "I feel the same." She smiles at the tabby. He leans in for a kiss but she puts his hat back over his face. She chuckles and when Puss lifts the hat, she's gone.

"Ho, oh, oh. That's my girl." Puss smirks.