Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

The 3 heros, and Lucía, left the swamp and headed on their way. Perrito and Lucía were chatting about their days and were having fun. "Look at them. So young. So innocent." Kitty smiled sadly and laughed softly to herself. Puss nodded and smiled at the 2 pups too.

"You don't have a family??" Perrito asks, still trotting along. "No." Lucía nodded and walked by Perrito's side.

Lucía had a tiny crush on Perrito, only because he was sweet and adorable, but she could never admit it.

Perrito likes her too, but he likes everyone. Though, it feels different with her.

"Where are we going Puss?" Kitty asks while walking beside him, looking back every few minutes to check on the 2 pups behind them. "We're going to take Perrito and his little friend to visit Cabo San Lucas!" Puss replies with much enthusiasm.

"Cabo San Lucas?? I've never been there." Kitty admits. "That's okay. I've only been there once when I was younger, I like it!" Puss smirks at his amor next to him.

Kitty looked back at the pups once again, then looked at Puss. "Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings." Kitty smiled.

"The world for once in perfect harmony with all its living things." Puss points to the wild life.

"Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings. The world for once in perfect harmony with all its living things." Puss and Kitty say together.

"Can you feel the love tonight? You needn't look too far." Puss and Kitty sing together, talking about Perrito and Lucía.

"Stealing through the nights uncertainties. Love is where they are." Puss and Kitty laugh and stare at each other.

"Oh, uh...sorry." Kitty looks away, feeling her face heat up.

Puss smirks. "It's fine, mi amor." He smiles and starts walking again. Kitty follows after and they're on the road again.

Kitty wonders where they'll end up.