Finding Casey

Antonio's POV

In Matt's apartment Jack must of left behind his duck tape and rope like he was in a rush. Intelligence was able to get half of fingerprint from it and mouse insured it was Jack and he is the suspect.

Gabby's POV

Antonio wanted me to go home and get some rest but it was hard to sleep thinking about Matt missing. She remembered she texted him when she was at Molly's and noticed it had been read and someone was typing her a message. She waited for the message she waited for 3 minutes of the person typing. She called Antonio right away.

|dialing Antonio|

"Hey sis why are you still up?"asked Antonio.

"I just can't sleep I'm really scared" I said. " Also I texted Matt at the bar to see where he is and the message was read 10 minutes ago and the person has been typing for like 3 minutes now."

"Okay I'm coming over with mouse and we will track it" Antonio said.

*5 minutes later*

Now I have been staring at my phone waiting for the message if there would be one worrying what it will say.

As Antonio knocked on my door a picture came through of Matt knocked out with a bloody nose with his arms and legs tied together and duck tape over his mouth. I run to the door.

|Antonio texting ??? On Gabby's phone|

???- a video of Matt waking up and being blind folded by another person.

Antonio- You have the wrong guy are you willing to trade.
|Antonio willing to go undercover and trade places|

???- what do you mean I have the wrong person this is the guy that was spying on me.

Antonio- no he's just a construction worker a wired him up secretly and I was the one spying on you.

???- well now I want both of you.

Antonio- where will you pick me up.

???- firehouse 51 in 3 hours (3am).

Antonio- ok

Back at district Antonio's POV

"Voight I'm going undercover Jack will be picking me up at firehouse 51 at 3am." I said. "I told him I'm the one who wired up Matt in secret so he wants both of us."

"We need to get you wired up very secretly because they almost caught Matt last time."

*3 hours later*