Chapter 25

TW: this chapter will contain smut content so read at ur own risk :)

"Well that went horrible" I shook my head and let out groan, "this is too much..I can't" i said to myself before silently sobbing and sitting on sofa again. I tried calming myself down but it was no use..alot gas been happening and it's so hard for me to calm down.

I layer my head on the window and stares outside the window thinking of what I should do when suddenly maid walks in "Sultana" she said softly and bowed "You got a letter from the palace" I sighed and signaled her to bring me the letter and she did just that and left. I opened the letter and began to read

"Dear Hieren

I'm inviting you to a dinner in my palace along with all members of our family! I want us all to have good time! Don't forget to bring Malko, he is part of family now.

Sultan Suleiman" 😭

"How am I supposed to do this...." I shook my head and throw the letter away before getting up and going to Mehmeds chamber to check on him "how is he doing?" I asked one of the maid "he is much better today, he don't have fever anymore" she smiled "thanks good" I smiled at my son and hugged him tight "mommy ? Can we go to the palace? I miss grandma and grandpa" he pouted and I kneeled down on one knee "are you sure you're feeling good?" I asked concerned and he nodded fast "yes yes! I'm feelings really good!" I smiled "ok the get ready" I told him and left the room, "Ig I'm doing it...". We both got ready and went to the castle with carage, the whole travel I tought about what happened with me and mom..and what happened with me and Malko..this is all really messed up..I don't know what to do...we finally arrived at the palace and we're directed into Dinner chamber where my parents, Mihirmah and her rustem, Selim, beyazit, chihangir, Mustafa and his family are waiting. We both bowed and Sayed hi to everyone before Mehmed ran to my father and hugged him, I smiled at the sight but then saw my mother glaring at Me and I looked down. I sat down next to Mihirmah and Mehmed went to play with other kids "hey, you look really pale...is everything ok?" Mihirmah asked as she caressed my head "yeah thanks " I smiled and we talked for a bit. Soon after we all started to eat "Hieren" my dad suddenly spoked and I looked at him in fear "Y-yes father?" Why did I stutter??? Why am I so scared??? My heart is beating so fast??? What if he asks me something I don't know the answer too! And everyone is looking- "Where is Malko? Why didnt he come" he asked and I gulped "He..um..he couldn't?.." I whispered the last part...why did I lie? Just tell him the truth!!! You don't have to protect him!! He betrayed you! *That's unexeptble ! This is important event!" My father yelled and I shivered "Who does he think he is? Can you believe this Hurrem?" My father asked and I looked around the room to see everyone starting at me, I started tearing up before I stood up "HE DIDNT COME BECUSE HE LEFT ME ALONE!" I screamed "HE LEFT! HE TOOK THE WOMAN HE LOVE AND LEFT WITH HER!" I screamed more and cried, everyone sat there in schock, specially my father "HE NEVER LOVED ME! HE BETRAYED ME WITH OTHER WOMAN FATHER! HE LEFT ME AND OUR SON ALL ALONE! ITS MY FAULT!" I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't, tears were just falling and falling from my eyes, Mihirmah suddenly stood up and pulled me into a tight hug which I returned and cried more on her shoulder"I'm so sorry..." She whispered " SECURITY" My dad shouted and security came rushing in and Rustem stood up for some reason "GO FIND HIM! BRING HIM HERE WITH HIS HEAD CHOPPED OF!" My father screamed and the security ran out "Your majesty I will go help with finding him" Rustem said "good!" My father said and Rustem walked out, I started felling a little light headed so I sat back down "Maids! Go place Hieren in her chamber and make sure she has everything she needs" my mother ordered and they did just that. I layer in bed while starting at the celling above me, I heard the door opening and my father walk in with Mustafa behind him, I could feel the bed dipping  so I looked at the person who sat down and it was my father "My Hieren..." He said as he caressed my hair and kissed my forehead "im so sorry you had to go through that.." i just kept looking at him not knowing what to say "I can promise you he will get the punishment he deserves" "I send my pepe to help look for him as well" Mustafa suddenly said, I just nodded to both of them "get some sleep Hieren" my father said before standing up and leaving the room, Mustafa came to my bed and sat down "you changed so much.." He smiled at me "I knew he couldn't protect you and be a good husband to you.." he shook his head "if I was him I would keep you safe..love you..love and protect each little part of you..be everything you ever wanted..I would kill anyone and anything for you Hieren..just give us a chance.." "Mustafa.." I said softly before laying on my elbows "I told you hundred of times...it's not that easy...plus you have family now that needs you" we stared at each other's eyes for some time "I want to protect you..I want you to be mine..I want you to carry my child Hieren how can you not get that?" He whispered as he lean closer to me, I didn't move an inch "I get it Mustafa...I want the same thing..but it's not possible" I whispered back before giving him a sad smile "I'll make it possible..I'll be the next king...I'll make the rules.." I could feel his breath on my lips as he spoke..I then rememberd what my mom told me about her plan to get rid of Mustafa...should I tell him?..I don't know..I suddenly felt soft lips against mine, I didn't pull away..I enjoyed it..I needed it..I layed back on bed with Mustafa still kissing me, I placed my hands on his shoulders as he claimed on top of me, i could feel iching on my chin and cheeks from his beard and mustache but I liked it. He then started kissing my cheeks down to my jaw, chin and neck, he kissed every part of my face like it was the most precious thing ever..he then slide his hands under me and untied my corset, with that he slid down my dress revealing my body, he held my waist and I could feel coldness from his metal rings on my warm body which made me moan softly "you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment"he whispered in my ear and started kissing me again..I needed him..I wanted him so much..I didn't even care anymore, he took off his shirt and pants, he covered us with sheets, he layed his forehead on mine "I love you so much" he whisper before kissing me passionately and placing his hand on my bum squeezing it a bit before placing his (yk) inside me, I moaned into the kiss and he did the same, he spread my legs a bit more so he can have more space and then he started to move his hips against mine "oh my-" I moaned and gently throwed my head back and he started kissing my next and chest, I ran my fingers thought his hair and pull on it a bit as he moved faster and harder "Mustafa!" I cried out as I arched my back and he hid his face in crook of my neck and moved faster until we both riches our hights, we both breath haevy. He pecked my lips before laying down next to me and we both smiled then I realized "The door-" "don't worry..I told the maid to lock it when or dad walks out" he said with smile "so you planned this? " "I hoped it would happen.." I chuckled and shook my head "you're unbelievable " we both laughed and ended up cuddling for the rest of the night.